your prayers are needed..

olbear

Loves all things POOH!
Good morning friends,
We had my dad back at the emergency room last night and he was admitted to hospital with possible conjestive heart failure. He filled up with fluid again, and his right lung was full. It made him very disoriented which made us think it was a stroke initially. But it was his heart beating to slow because of the fluid, which made him have a lack of oxygen, which made him disoriented. Sounds confusing I know. I'm getting quite an education.

Mom was pretty upset, and called me at a city park where I was busy working for our church's annual "Down by the River" picnic. Needless to say I left and I was so upset, one of our pastor's drove me to get my mom and take us to hospital. Mom was pretty shook when I got to her house. She got better, especially when her pastor showed up.

Anyway, We appreciate your prayers during this time. Pray for dad's recovery, complete this time. And for my mom to keep it together. Me too for that matter.

Love you guys!!
Winnie

Winnie,

My prayers, and I know those of the entire Boa Brigade, are with you and your family.

{{hugs}}

Winnie,
I will be saying some extra prayers for you this week. I lost my mom on Valentines day two years ago to CHF and I know how quickly it can work against a person.
I spoke to her on the phone at 2 and she was gone by 4.
Take care of yourself and your mom too, don't overdo and get run down yourself, you need your strength.
Good luck and let us know when he is up and around again. Peggie

Sending prayers and pixie dust to you and your family for a complete and speedy recovery.

{{{{{{Winnie}}}}}}}} I'll be keeping you, mom and especially dad in my prayers and thoughts.

{{{ }} and PD coming your way!

Your dad -- my mom -- would make a great team right now. :(

Hope all gets better in no time. Your dad is getting good care. Take care of yourself and your mom.

Both Eddie and I send our love and lots of (((hugs)))) your way, you all will be in our prayers...hang in there..

Winnie I am sorry to here that your dad is under the weather. You and your family will be in my prays.

TTFN
Susan

You definitely have lots of prayers, pixie dust, and hugs for you and your family from me and mine.

Ashley

Winnie,

Prayers and Pixie Dust heading his way for a successful recovery!!

...................................................Pixie Dust................................................................

and strength and comfort to your mom. There is nothing worse than conflicting symptoms that make you think one thing and then another. It always leaves a small "tug" of doubt.

Each moment is a precious, God-given opportunity. I read a passage the other day that said "Through the Christ presence within, I am calm and serene." Just looking at you and Fred I know that no matter what is going on around you, you have the presence within which strengthens and emcourages you along the road to complete recovery.

God bless your family,
Kathryn
Pin Ambassador

My Mother has a bad heart history (2 heart attacks and quad bypass) and was admitted with congestive heart failure two weeks ago.By the way, she's 83. She remained hospitalized for 1week undergoing all kinds of tests and medication 'trials'. She's home now and doing well, so hang in there, they often surprise us!:D

You will definitely have prayers said on your dad's behalf - those guardian angels will keep him in their arms. Caroline and Roger

Hi everyone,
Went to daddy today. he was making sense again, better than last night. He has had a "barrage" of tests, and is in the heart center of the hospital. SO I guess they are most definately looking at the heart for problems.

Thank you so much for your encouragment and prayers. I've said it before, and it bears repeating, you are the BEST!!

Keep the prayers and pixie dust coming.

Love to you all,
Winnie

Prayers & pixie dust are coming your way Winnie!!

Here to a speedy recovery! :D

love & hugs
Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!