Your personal Top 5 Disney Restaurants/ Dining Experiences

1. Crystal Palace :goodvibes my favorite!!!
2. Flame Tree BBQ
3. Liberty Tree Tavern
4. Chef Mickey's
5. Sci Fi

Our top 5 places:

California Grill
'Ohana
Wolfgang Puck's Cafe
Le Cellier
Califonia Grill (yes I know I listed it twice)

In no particular order and based on food and experience, not DDP value:

TS:
Le Cellier
Spoodles
Boma
Beaches and Cream
Yachtsman Steakhouse

CS:
Flame Tree BBQ
Artist Palette (SSR)
Sunshine Seasons
Tusker House
Earl of Sandwich

Boma
Whispering Canyon Cafe
California Grill
50's Prime Time Cafe
Beaches and Cream

Mmmmm...lets see,

O Hana
WCC
Cape May Cafe (Clam Bake)
50's Prime Time Cafe
...I will leave the final one for my next best favorite!

California Grill... the best combination of food and experience for me :love: Wishes! :cloud9: (dinner)

Wolfgang Puck. yum, yum, yummy. :goodvibes (late lunch)

Crystal Palace (breakfast, lunch) and Liberty Tree Tavern. (dinner)...tie. mmmm mmm good. :goodvibes

Boma... (dinner), breakfast is on my list of meals to do!!!wow, wow, wow. And good coffee too! :goodvibes

Kona Cafe... breakfast, lunch, dinner, I just can't have a bad meal here. And the very best, hands down place for coffee in all of Disney IMHO...:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Yes, I enjoyed the pressed pot here just a tad more than at Boma's which has the second best pressed pot coffee in the World...:love: During one 11 day vacation we ate at Kona for 9 meals. I guess you might say we enjoyed the food...:dance3:

Gotta give honorable mention to Tusker House, I could eat there every day. and the atmosphere at Chef Mickey's should have put it in the top 5, but who would I have tossed my list???? :rolleyes1

So that's the best I can do with my after midnight addled brain....:surfweb:

We were in the World from Dec. 2 - 10 and my family picked these as the top 5 TS of our trip:

1. Le Cellier (hands down, the best meal of the trip. My daughter rarely eats red meat, but she said the chicken was the best she's ever had.)
2. LTT (we go there for our first TS each trip. Once again, it was a wonderful experience!)
3. Teppanyaki (Epcot)
4. WCC at the WL
5. San Angel Inn (Epcot)

For CS, our choices were:

1. Tusker House, AK
2. Columbia Harbour House, MK
3. Sunshine Seasons, Epcot
4. Backlot Express, MGM
5. Earl of Sandwich, DD

I'll include the year on my posts since things might have changed since the alst time I ate at these pleaces:

The Best Overall: California Grill (2004): The food was so good that I actually tried things there that I would in no way would regularly eat and they were unbelievable. Had molten lava cake desert which was out of this world. Try to time it so you can see Wishes from up there.

Second: The Cellier (2004): Great food, I highly recommend the Cheddar Chesse soup. Really quick service. Very convenient location.

Third: 50's Prime Time Cafe (numerous times): Good ol' homecooking, awesome atmosphere, especially if your server gets "into it". I'll leave it at that in order to not ruin the surprise.

Fourth: Chef Mickey's Dinner Buffet (last time 2004, been there tons too). As far as buffet food goes, it is great. Tons of variety, very busy surroundings, lots of characters.

Fifth: (TIE) Brown Derby (2004): Was good to very good, I think my expectations were high so I was a little disappointed that it wasn't "california grill" good, but it wasn't at all bad.

Fifth: (TIE) Alfredos (numerous times, last in 2005): This one is really hit or miss, and from what I have read on various boards that the quality of this place has dropped quite a bit. But, the last time we were there we really enjoyed our meal.....maybe it was a "hit" day and not a "miss." When we went in 2004 and it wasn't as good.

Good luck

1) Victoria and Albert's
2) Jiko's
3) Boma's
4) Narcosee's (circa 2001)
5) Fulton's (circa 2001)

I'll put in my 2 cents!

Best Counter Service: Flame Tree BBQ
Best Buffet: Chef Mickey's breakfast
Best Family Style: O'hana
Best World Showcase: Le Cellier
Best Signature Restaurant: Haven't eaten at any yet. Eating at California Grill in 2 days.

Best Counter Service Experience:
(EP) Sunshine Food Fair (pro = variety, quality, location; con = busy)
Runners Up
(DTD) Earl of Sandwich (pro - flavor good, service so-so; con = location)
(DTD) Wolfgang Puck Express (quality++, service decent)

Best "buffet" (or equivalent):
(PR) Ohana
(Haven't tried Boma - access-challenged; Used to like Pepper Market, but quality declined to the point it wasn't worth overcoming the access-challenge.)

Best Table Service - Single Credit:
(EP) Le Cellier (quality, geography, value)
Runners Up
(CR) Concourse Steakhouse (quality, not ambience)
(DTD) Wolfgang Puck Cafe Downstairs (West End)
(EP) Teppanyaki Room (pay cash)

Best Table Service - 2 Credits:
(GF) Narcoosie (surf and turf; excellent quality)
(GF) Citrico's
(WL) Artist Point (pay cash)
(Haven't tried Jiko - access-challenged)

Best Meal, but I don't like to dress up anymore, so I haven't been there lately:
(GF) Victoria & Albert

Best All Around Meal - We Go There At Least Once per Vacation - We Never Miss It, and Try to Go Twice, At Least:

(CR) California Grill - has it all - ambience, view, service, food quality - it is, hands down, my favorite!!
I like it so much, I keep taking pictures there - links to pictures on the disboards:
Soda
Sushi
Filet
Halibut
Bread
And various pictures from June on the Dining Thread Link, starting with post #3888, including my favorite:

edc8df31.jpg

Hmmmmm...here are mine, in no particular order.

Ohana
WCC
Le Cellier
50s Prime Time
Rose and Crown

This post reminds me of all the places we have yet to try! Our top 5:

Cali Grill
Le Cellier
O'hana
Alfredos (more for the ambiance than the food - we only sit outside)
Boma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter