Your opinion?

la79al

DIS Veteran
Our next trip is in 2010. It will be DH and I, DSS 13.5, DSD 9 and DD 2. Assuming the DDP is staying the same as it is now, I am trying to decide whether to go for it or not. We would get the 1CS, 1TS, 1Snack plan. We got it in 07 and liked it but that was when appetizer and tip were included. Also, while DSS will definitely eat an adults worth, I have a feeling DSD will not be satisfied with just the childs portion and then we might end up sharing leftovers with her as well as DD. I don't know if anyone will actually get enough to eat. We also used to be open to close type people and I'm not sure how that will change with DD in tow, so I'm wondering whether we might be spending more time at our resort. I am now working on pricing out the restaurants that I think we would pick but I was wondering what everyone else thought. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter