"Your Lime Green Chariot Awaits!" ~ a WDW Family Vacation ~July 2011 TR~Apology 12/11

MMM Mickey waffles look yummy :)
I LOVE Donald's hat hahaha

You have no idea! They are soooo gooood.

So true that breakfast buffets are a whole other level of buffet! They are absolutely my favorite kind.

I'm sorry your parents are going without you. :( That stinks.

It normally takes me about an entire breakfast to wake up too. I think that the run run run mentality of WDW just does that to us in the end.

They're leaving tomorrow. I'm really upset :sad1: But those buffets aaare the best!

Ahhh yay an update! I should totally do one...but I'm just not in the mood haha. I'm lazy. Maybe tomorrow?

I am so sorry they're going without you. :( It's so sad. Put it in the book.

:rotfl:

MMMMMMMM Disney breakfasts are so good. I'm obsessed with 1900 Park Fare's. Especially with characters! Your pics are so cute!!

MICKEY WAFFLES. :love: Your mom doesn't like fruit? That's kinda strange LOL.

MMM I want breakfast now haha.

Omg, we had breakfast for dinner! ^^^ You're psychic. Haha, she doesn't! I think it's so weird. Like I don't like Peanut Butter. My family is strange. LOL. "Put it in the Book."

Oooo... Cape May Cafe! I've always wanted to go there, though... mostly for the Clam Bake and Seafood buffet they have for dinner, though the breakfast looks good. Breakfast buffets in Disney are totally better, I agree. Especially with Mickey Waffles, oh how I miss those little guys :thumbsup2 Sorry though you didn't have a good waitress... :/

Great character photos! I think that's the best themed Goofy I've seen yet and they have some really cool Goofys out there. Donald looks pretty awesome too :-) I just love places like these, especially with all the character interaction. Character meals are THE best! :D

Glad to hear you had a nice meal over all! Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Goofy is well themed here! I agree :-) And Kristen went to that on one of her trips this summer. I don't even like seafood too much and I want to try it. Unlimited Crab Legs? I want to go just because thats a good deal! So frugal...:cutie:

Great update! I really need to get to a Disney breakfast one of these days! I only went once when I was little and I don't remember it at all!

You absolutely must!! :) They're amazing!

Love the breakfast pics :) Disney breakfest buffets are so much fun!!!!! I love the whole theming of the beach club character breakfest! The beach gear is so cute!!!!!! Ok now for the food :) Mickey waffles are seriously the most amazing things ever :) My one complaint about them is that i wish buffets would give you one big one instead of a bunch a little ones. I personally perfer the big ones to the little ones (it also doesn't help me that POP for some reason doesn't offer adult sized mickey waffles and the only way you can get mickey waffles there is if you order the kids mini ones). All the food at cape may's looks great actually! Sorry you didn't have a great server :( but :thumbsup2 on everything else about the meal.

Disney theming is fantastic, and this is a really good one! agreed. POP doesn't have them?? -gasp- that's tragic :( Haha, no shame, just order off the kids menu....... :lovestruc I personally don't care what size they are..as long as I get to eat them :-)

You weren't kidding about the drinks being late! I only saw empty glasses in those pics!

Haha, I hadn't even noticed! But so true!

"Your Lime Green Chariot Awaits!" ~ a WDW Family Vacation
Tuesday July 26th, 2011 ~ Chapter 12 ~ "SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP, IT BUILDS CHARACTER AND STRENGTH!!!"

Two things- I'm very very very very very very very very sorry I haven't updated. I knew this would happen. :( Kristen has been begging me to write this one, so I will! Because her readers are confused :confused3 Secondly- this was the update I myself have been looking most forward to, so, hopefully it's a good one!

So after Cape May, we went back to the room and gathered our things for TL. I had been waiting for this day for months! A Day at the water park is JUST what we needed on this beautiful...cloudy day. -.- The one day it's cloudy..we go to the waterpark. What gives? Well, I wasn't going to let it ruin the day!

As we're pulling into the parking lot, what do we see? THREE COACH BUSES WITH BRAZILIAN TOUR GROUPS UNLOADING. :scared1:

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. It's obnoxious (no offense if you're Brazilian...), so we booked it to the front gate before all 48546749348 of them had to put in their passes.

Ana and I spent a majority of the time in the wave pool. I almost lost the little container I had around my neck holding the room keys. Oops! I didn't thought, thank heavens. That wave pool kills me everytime. It takes a lot out of you! I don't remember much, but here are all the pictures!
img026l.jpg

A couple offered to take our picture if we took theirs! How nice :)
img025jz.jpg

That's cute...
img024nm.jpg

BIG WAVES OH NOESSSSSSSS
img023va.jpg

Hi, daerrrr.
img022oi.jpg

Such a good scared face!
img021fa.jpg

What frumps.
img020hz.jpg

I love the wave pool, isn't it just glorious?
img019yo.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I kill myself.
img018p.jpg

:3 Fat cheeks.
img017mn.jpg

DEUCESS.
img016no.jpg

Everyone's just so dang attractive while making faces underwater... :rotfl:
img015z.jpg

Aww how sweeeet <3
img014iif.jpg

Ana, you crack me up, Hun.
img013ma.jpg

Yeah, we're precious. We know! :thumbsup2

Then we decided to hit the storm slides and such. And we were in line for Humunga Kowabunga (I believe...if it needs a raft- yes!) and there's a mom and a little boy a few people in front of us. The boy tells his mother that he does not want to carry his tube. And what does the mother say in response? -drum roll, please-

"Suck it up, Buttercup! It builds character and strength!"

:lmao: Ana and I thought that that saying was beyond fantastic. I texted Kristen to tell her about this awesome phrase. She ended up adopting it for her trip, since her dad and brother were in need of being told to suck it up! Anyways, the phrase has moderately become a phenomenon between me and Kristen...we say it...a lot. So, thank you random lady! Most appreciated! :thumbsup2

Not much else happened of worth, it was a pretty average visit to TL. I got my usual wedgie on the stormslides (classy, I tell you) and we got Mini-Donuts and people watched. Then we left. The fact it was cloudy did make it hard to enjoy ourselves. But, we did! No doubt about it.

I did, however, keep a running total from the day about how many Banana-Hammocks I saw. :banana: <--- the emoticon may be dancing, but this is nothing to rejoice over. The grand total was....5! Which is surprisingly low...but then again, it's 5 too many.

Coming up....Frumpin' around EPCOT, Bashing Canadians and KRISTEN!!!!!!

Continued in Next Post

That's just classic. I was curious about where the statement came from. :lmao: I would have said that to my kid too! :laughing:

Oh my gosh I missed two updates!! :scared1: How did I do that?! I don't know.
Cape May Breakfast looks DELICIOUS! I wish I could go there! I'm going for dinner on the next trip so I am MUCHO excited :thumbsup2
Yay for typhoon lagoon! Love it there. And I love the suck it up buttercup story. Very nice :laughing: How funny. I wish I was there to hear the original lady say it! So funny.
Can't wait to read moreee :upsidedow Lovin' your pictures and stories! So precious.

YAYY THE UPDATE!!! I'm gonna quote the Suck it Up Buttercup story in my TR if that's okay. :-)

Haha hopefully they will be unconfused now.

Aww clouds. :( Well it's still fun!

OH THE DANG BRAZILIANS. They're EVERYWHERE.

Haha what cute picss. I love that wave pool. It's awesome.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!! HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY. Seriously that mom is awesome.

Gotta love the slide wedgies.

WOO! I'M NEXTTT YEAH YEAH.

I'm gonna add the story into my next update...which should be soon! :thumbsup2

The TL wave pool is the best hands down! So much fun in those giant waves. Love all your pictures, under and above water. :laughing:

Humunga Kawabunga is the speed slides that gives you a wedgie. Storm Slides are the ones that you go on your back as well, but are much slower. The ones with tubes are all Falls (Mayday, Keehaul, etc.)

I was a couple of posts behind, but all caught up now.

Yum, absolutely LOVE Mickey waffles! So good!

boo, on your parents going without you to Disney.

Um, I hate when you go to the parks on the hottest days and the one day you go to a waterpark, it's cloudy. Happened to us, too.

Love the mini donuts.

Dear All who Ever Followed this Update,

Yoo hoo! Do you remember me? I just want to apologize for my... approximate...60 day hiatus from Disboards. My life got busy...then I forgot about Disboards :eek: Even when my life was not so crazy....-shame- Kristen has been bugging me to update for like, 2 months. So....Anyways, I just wanted to apologize and say I may (probably, likely) start updating again in the near future. :) Why am I so lazy? :confused3 The world may never know...okay, this isn't a 70s Tootsie Pop commercial.

Princess Allie :cutie:

HAHAHA hi princess. Welcome back- sort of. :P You should update soon!! But it's okay, I'm lazy too. Jess has done 3 updates that I haven't commented on and I am simply too lazy to do so. Ah well.

216 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Hi Allie! Don't worry about not getting to update. I've been super busy, this is really the first week I've actually been on to check back up on all the TRs I've been reading and my PTRs too. I can't wait to read more of yours when you get to update! :mickeyjum I also wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and hope you had a very Merry Christmas! :teeth:

Your TR is fantastic. Thank You.

I'm french and we never wear "beret" :lmao: but you look beautiful with it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter