Your last Disney Attraction

The Hodge

Mouseketeer
You know the drill...

Let's say you cause a major disturbance at WDW, something so awful that you are immediately ejected from the park and BANNED from WDW FOREVER! After throwing a tantrum by lying on trolly-tracks while kicking and screaming, the sympathetic Cast Member allows you one last attraction in any of the parks. What attraction do you visit?

I am going TTA all the way!

It's not my place to say, but you may want to consider Anger Management when you get back home. Have fun at *niversal St*dios for your next vacation!

Spaceship Earth

I would politely request the Jeremy Irons version. ;)

You know the drill...

Let's say you cause a major disturbance at WDW, something so awful that you are immediately ejected from the park and BANNED from WDW FOREVER! After throwing a tantrum by lying on trolly-tracks while kicking and screaming, the sympathetic Cast Member allows you one last attraction in any of the parks. What attraction do you visit?

I am going TTA all the way!

It's not my place to say, but you may want to consider Anger Management when you get back home. Have fun at *niversal St*dios for your next vacation!
ToT ... since the Yeti's dead.

I wonder if I could talk them in to allowing A Jungle Cruise Skipper to narrate on the Kilamanjaro Safari at Animal kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!