your kids fave places to dine that are NOT character meals

T-Rex (also a fave of our 6 adults in our party last year)
Raglan Road (DD loved the dancers and the desserts)
Marrakesh (DD again loved the dancers and the food)

She would probably also enjoy Teppan Edo because she is obsessed with Teppanyaki but since we have a fantastic place where we live, we haven't done it yet. Once we move, we'll hit it up.

We plan on hitting Whispering Canyon and 50's Prime Time as they are two faves of our DD's bestie.

My nephew loves T-Rex and the Sci-Fi drive in.
My niece loves coral reef for the fish tank/'nemo' theme in her eyes lol.

Food's good for the level of restaurants they are.

Sci-Fi, 50's Prime, Rainforest Cafe, Be Our Guest (have only done lunch)

In no particular order:

Table Service:
'ohana
Whispering Canyon
Hoop Dee Doo
50's primetime
Chefs de France

Counter Service:
Wolfgang Pucks Express
France Bakery
Columbia Harbor House
Fish & Chips stand in United Kingdom

:thumbsup2

We just got back and my daughter (10) loved TRex, Le Cellier, and Sci Fi. We were a little worried about Sanaa but she really enjoyed it as well!

My boys are 4 and 6. They love Kona for breakfast, BOG (lunch and dinner) Mama Melrose (for the huge "spaghetti and meatballs cupcake"), Via Napoli (they are still talking about that pizza six months later!) and 50's Prime Time (not sure if you consider that "character.")

Teppan edo and BOG are two that my kids love! Beaches and cream too, but mainly for the kitchen sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter