Your HHN Dates

Thursday 23rd October for us (myself and my wife). We have bought frequent fear passes just in case we love it enough to go back a second (or third, or fourth!) night.... Definitely the 23rd though as we have express passes bought for that night also...

We'll be there on the 2nd Oct.

You know if you see me, i'll be the gibbering wreck of a man walking around crying or something....

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Hey there Mac! Yup, you can add Joe and I to the list for 9/27. We'll be with MyManGoofy! and her son that evening. All provided things don't go kaflooey on the homefront but that looks unlikely at this point.

DEFINITELY looking forward to some good scares and great friends!

I've gone to TM night twice, and I'm not a big fan. Limited hours, and rowdy crowds make the night not so fun.

I definitely think I'm doing the 12th. Also looking at the 5th, 22nd, and 29th, as my other possible days (even living 4 hours away I still may need to buy a FFP!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter