Your Favourite Photo from WDW

meggiebeth

WDW, DLR & DLP enthusiast
Hello! :wave2:

I thought it would be fun to do a thread where everyone shared their favourite photo from WDW and why it is their favourite. (So was there a backstory... a funny memory, a warm family photo... etc)

Sorry if this has been done before! :blush:

So... I can't really choose but if I had to I would choose either of these:

IMG_5188.jpg

This is from when we were in MK for the first time. So of course that is why it is my favourite. We were totally in awe, even my dad, who just didn't think WDW would be that great!

IMG_5139.jpg

And this is from our breakfast in CM's. It was just amazing and we all loved it. It was our first experience of an American breakfast and the characters and food were all amazing! :worried: Awww can you tell I miss it lol.

Actually my little brother just came over and he wants to speak about CM's and why it is HIS favourite photo too!

CMs was the best one we gone to it was amazing but sadly i didnt like the micky wafals :furious:

So, please share your favourite photos you took at WDW! :beach:

I have a few I may dig up but I think this one is by far a favorite.

plutoridingdumbowithdavidsm.jpg

The back story....
I was not here for this picture :sad: I was on space mountain with my older DD. (the little one was not here yet) There was a M&G right next to Dumbo during EMH and Pluto was one of the characters. DS was in line to go on Dumbo by himself. Pluto finished his M&G and was acting like he wanted to go on Dumbo and his handler said, "Ok Pluto you can ride Dumbo". He jumped in line and walked right over to my DS and jumped in with him. DH ran over and quickly took a picture. I still can not believe I missed this.

This one - just because the CM totally jumped in at the last second.

DSC01135_zps56201a6c.jpg

And this photo was taken at CSR on our way to see La Nouba - It just brings back alot of really great memories. :-)

DSC01913_zps6534aded.jpg

This is from March 2008 during a Pirate & Princess Party. This is the first Disney princess my dd ever met. She was 9 years old and in total awe. You can tell by the look on her face that she is wondering if this could be a FOR REAL princess, haha. Of course, that didn't last long, after we saw three different Belles! But this is such a classic Disney moment to me.

644_1039996523458_6897908_n.jpg

snowwhite.jpg

My oldest, now 10 1/2, meeting Snow White in Epcot. We just happened upon her all by herself. :)

This is one of my many favorites. We just happened to walk by this entrance in Epcot when all these characters came through the door at us!! Had them all to ourselves for quite a while to m&g spur of the moment as well. This just happened last January.

group.jpg

n503321703_1590173_7717241.jpg

I came out of the restroom by Casey's Corner and found my family like this one morning while we were waiting on a CP Reservation. So special to me!

babynick.jpg

One last one, my sweet baby, now 6, with just pure joy on his face while in Epcot one sunny March day.

This is one of my many favorites. We just happened to walk by this entrance in Epcot when all these characters came through the door at us!! Had them all to ourselves for quite a while to m&g spur of the moment as well. This just happened last January.

group.jpg

That is fantastic!!

I think this is my new fav thread on the boards. The picture of the wee one in front of the castle for the first time and the one of the toddler hugging Snow White just did me in completely. Major tearing up. Every one of these photos is so beautiful and special....even the photo bomb ones! :-) Thanks for sharing!

I lost my favorite picture :( It wasn't in a park, but in our resort room. My teen son is sitting on the bed wearing a Goofy hat, and he's trying to scratch behind his ears with his foot, like a dog. It was hilarious!

So many happy pictures to choose from, but I think these two are among my favorites.

The first was taken 1980 (that's me on the right). Most of you will know exactly where this was taken. But you might notice how there isn't anyone else in the picture and be surprised to realize this was taken just a few days before Christmas.

fav1.jpg

The second one was taken in 2008. It was taken at the rope drop ceremony at MK and one of the princesses had just waved at DD4 (now 8), DD8 (now 12) and my mother. Every time I look at this photo I get that feeling of how happy Disney makes the young and the old alike.

fav2.JPG

These are all so nice, so many good ones. I enjoy these kind of threads.

My favorites, so many of them, are linked in my signature. But these two stand out for me....

On a dad/daughter trip back in 2004, with my daughter Natalie on her 24th birthday,
now almost 32, at dinner at Kona at the Polynesian.

DSCN4325.jpg

And then our family...wife Marie, daughter Natalie, son Vince and myself...on an Illuminations cruise, cake and all,
while on our trip in 1999 celebrating Marie's remission from stage III breast cancer. She is currently now a 14 year cancer survivor.

Family1.jpg

I've got two as well...

This first one is from 2005. It was our first trip, we didn't know that the boy was hypoglycemic, and he spent most of it ricocheting wildly between mania and deepest depression. And yet, for some reason, this picture makes me giggle every time I see it. The poor kid, collapsed on the sidewalk, while his sister has herself a perfectly good time without him. :rotfl2:

He's the unhappiest kid in the Kingdom!

13475_600.jpg

And this next picture is from 2007. What a difference two years and a proper diet makes!

We were browsing through the shops in England, when all of a sudden Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger walked up! We had no idea there was a meet-and-greet in the back of the shop. What made it all the more sweet was that my son identified strongly with Christopher Robin, as just like Christopher, he was taught at home until he was nine. In fact, in December when this picture was taken, he'd just started school for the first time... and promptly missed three weeks due to serious illness. Two days before our Disney trip, he was getting tested in the heart institute and we thought we might have to cancel! (Fortunately it was nothing serious.)

So, this pictures makes me feel all sentimental.

And also, I love how bemused his sister looks.

38551_600.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter