Your Favorite Universal Restaurant!

bellebride116

beautiful belle
Either @ the hotels, on city walk, or in one of the parks! We are looking for something just absolutely delicious!!! We've never eaten on Universal property before aside form a quick meal at a park {pizza or a burger or something}, so we'd love to try something good at an amazing sit down restaurant!

In no specific order:

@ RPR, Jake's American Bar
@ PBH, Sal's Market Deli
@ HRH, The Kitchen
@ Citywalk, Margaritaville
@ US, Finnegan's
@IOA, Mythos

I don't stay in the hotels since I live here but mine would be...

CityWalk - Margaritaville
The Studios - Finnegan's
IOA - Mythos

These are all table service restaurants.

IOA--MYTHOS

Hotels--Emeril's Tchoup Chop in the Royal Pacific Resort

Studios--Lombard's Landing

City Walk--Latin Quarter

:love:

We like Mythos, Sal's, Margaritaville, Boulangerie, Richter's, Islands.

RPR - the Islands and you do not have to be staying at Universal property to eat in any of the restaurants.

Citywalk- quite like NBA- and Pastamore, although enjoy all the restaurants

US -Finnegans

IOA--MYTHOS / Hotels--Kitchen HRH, Mama Della's PBH / Studios--Finnegan's, Richters / City Walk-Hard Rock (I'm going to try Margaritaville
this year):)

Mythos
Mama Della
The Kitchen
Margaritaville
Lombard's Landing
Finnegan's
Emerils - City Walk
Latin Quarter

ALL FAVORITES! Universal really has amazing restaurants. :thumbsup2

Ours are Finnegan's, Margaritaville, Richter Burger, and Thunder Falls Terrace. Great food and reasonable prices.

Tchop Chop hands down. It is a hidden gem. Service, food & the place its self all Top notch

Kae

Tchop Chop hands down. It is a hidden gem. Service, food & the place its self all Top notch

Kae

Used to be my #1 favorite. Then we had a problem, twice - I understand they fired the manager so we are giving it another shot!:thumbsup2 When we stopped going there Emeril's CW was where we ate. I have to say the ambiance at Tchoup Chop is outstanding! So tranquil.:)

On this thread and other restaurant threads, I've seen a few votes for The Latin Quarter. We finally dined there last night, and the food was great! Everyone enjoyed their meal, including my dad who's a very picky eater (steak & potatoes). I had the seafood special, which had tilapia, salmon, and a skewer of 3 shrimp, with fixings. Although I normally don't eat shrimp, I tried one before giving the other 2 to my wife and mom, and it was good too. My wife, my sister and her husband had fajitas, while my parents shared a filet entre.

We also dined outside as the weather was perfect.

It doesn't surpass Margaritaville as my favorite Citywalk restaurant right now, but it's definitely second. That may change after future visits.

For everyone who's suggested this, thank you! :thumbsup2

patster,
YOu are right. Hardly anyone ever mentions the Latin Quarter. I always mention it, just like I alway make a point of eating there when at Universal!
For lunch they have a great Cuban sandwich.

I'm a huge fan of Wolfgang Puck's - the gnocchi pasta is superb. It's been a while though, I'm not sure if they're still there or even have that on the menu!

I don't stay in the hotels since I live here but mine would be...

CityWalk - Margaritaville
The Studios - Finnegan's
IOA - Mythos
These are all table service restaurants.

Mythos is on the list for this year, as is Margaritaville (Jim will need earplugs for that) But every year its Finnegan's for Courtney.....she LOVES that place

The Palm - HRH
Margaritaville - CW
Bubba Gump - CW

Texas de Brazil - I. Drive, superb food and service!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter