Your Favorite/Least Favorite Disney Movies?

I have alot of favorites but my top favorite is Finding Nemo and my least favorite is Hunchback of Notre Dame

Favorite: Beauty and the Beast
Least favorite: ...that's a lot more difficult. Possibly Pinocchio, even though it's my mother's favorite. The donkeys and the whale terrify me!!

My favorite movie is Alice in Wonderland. I love both versions. The cartoon and the live action. Those movies REALLY get to me. I relate to Alice because I always feel I'm in my own world most of the time. (Although I have many favorites because I love just about every movie. I chose this one because I relate to it more.)

My least favorite movie is The Incredibles. I don't know what it is about it, but I just can't STAND that movie. I think it's because I've seen it so many times when I didn't want to at school that I got sick of it.

My favourite Classics are Hunchback and Lilo and Stitch, my favourite Disney Pixars are Cars and Nemo.

My least favourite Classic is The Little Mermaid or Cinderella, Pixar-wise its Cars 2 and Ratatouille.

My favourite Classics are Hunchback and Lilo and Stitch, my favourite Disney Pixars are Cars and Nemo.

My least favourite Classic is The Little Mermaid or Cinderella, Pixar-wise its Cars 2 and Ratatouille.

I forgot about this one. It's my second favorite. It's another one that really inspires me because I'm disabled.

I'll divide these up.

Favorite classics: Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland (animated)
Favorite PIXAR: Toy Story (all 3), Up, Monster's Inc.
Favorite Live-Action: Enchanted, The Parent Trap (original)

Least favorite classic: Home on the Range, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame
Least favorite PIXAR: The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life

My fave classic is Lilo and Stitch. I think it's got a more adult storyline but its still classic disney, and I love Stitch. I love watching him changing from bad to a perfect little friend for Lilo.

My least fave classic is probably Tarzan. I guess I just never liked it much.

My fave Pixar is Toy Story 1 & 3, Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo.

My least fave Pixar is WALL-E. I found it soooo boring!

Favorite: Beauty and the Beast, but this was a tough competition! I also LOVE Peter Pan, Finding Nemo, Hercules, and all of the Disney princess movies

Least Favorite Classic: Probably Chicken Little or Home on the Range. They both kind of bored/annoyed me :confused3

Least Favorite Pixar: Cars 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter