Your favorite Gluten Free dessert in Epcot

I don't think I've gotten anything beyond some kind of ice cream with brownies and/or cookies and maybe some chocolate sauce and/or shaved chocolate and/or sprinkles. Either that or sorbet (we got sorbet at LeCellier and Akershus). Of course we've got other allergies so we're more limited. Actually, now that I think about it, they do have a berry parfait of some kind on the buffet at Biergarten and I think there may be something else there that's GF that we can't eat so I haven't made note of (we're always given Enjoy Life stuff because of our numerous allergies). The berry stuff is DELICIOUS over ice cream (the chef gets that for me when I ask since as I said, we're so limited in our options). Don't forget to get some Kaki Gori in Japan.

I've heard great things about the creme brule at LeCellier and I think there's a creme brule in France as well, maybe in the bakery? I saw a picture of an amazing dessert at Garden Grill but when we ate there several years ago all we got was brownies.

We had a pretty fancy looking gluten free dessert at the Rose and Crown. A sort of gluten free chocolate cake, a custard type side, and a compote. You can see it photographed here , but that isn't dairy free so I didn't taste. My favorite is usually Biergarten. I like the fruit gelatin dessert they always have and the chef brings us out gluten free brownies, too. We always get plenty of sweets there :)

Thank you for the pictures. Biergarten is one of our favorites, and their berry parfait tastes just like something my grandmother used to make years ago. My DD loves french macarons and we were hoping to try them at Boulangerie Patisserie in France. I have found conflicting reports on the web whether or not the assorted macarons are gluten free. I think the large macaron is gluten free
as is the creme brulee, chocolate mousse, yogurt mousse with berries. We are always on the look out for great gluten free dishes when at Disney. It always makes our vacation so much more special when my DD can get an amazing gluten free dish at a restaurant rather than just at home. :)

I can relate on both counts. The Biergarten red cabbage salad took me right back to my grandmother's kitchen. It is a wonderful bonus :)
And the desserts do make a difference. It's so nice to have an all inclusive trip :) This is an area Disney excels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter