Your Favorite Cruise Ships (Top 3) - from any cruise line

Favorite will always be my first, Sitmar Fairwind. Sailed on that ship 3 or 4 times when I was a kid combined with visits to WDW.

2nd would be the old HAL Westerdam. Was on that ship several times both before and after they cut it in half and lenghtened it.

3rd would be the Magic/Wonder.

Was going to list least favorite, but maybe that's another thread, lol.

Celebrity look really special. I want to try one of their ships at some point.
We tend to cruise one line for a while before switching to another for a few cruises. We've never had a bad cruise, but I wish we'd found Celebrity sooner.

Norway. Former the SS France Trans Atlantic liner. Luxury cruise, great food, Broadway Show, and celebrity entertainers...folks you would know from the Tonight Show. 2,000 passengers 800 crew.
We sailed on the SS Norway in 1992 out of Miami. It was after the two additional decks were added. She was a beautiful ship, very classy, and built like a battleship. I remember seeing all the large rivets under who knows how many coats of white paint throughout the exterior of the ship. The blue and white color scheme along with the twin smokestacks (funnels) reminds me a lot of the DCL ships in design.

1. Disney Wonder (really all the Disney ships)
2. SS Norway
3. Celebrity Millenium

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter