Your Fave "Guilty Pleasure" movie ?

National lampoon Vacation, European Vacation, Vegas Vacation and Christmas. Chevy Chase Always makes me LOL after seeing them over and over again!

Every single one ! Christmas and European being my faves!
Everyone needs an Uncle Ed !

Not exactly family friendly but I love the Police Academy movies
My husband's is Back to the Future...all 3 of them
and I love Indiana Jones movies

Pitch Perfect 1 and 2. The last one was not good at all.

Demolition Man (um, I just want to say...three seashells...start thinking about it)

Grease 1 & 2 (I desperately wanted to be Olivia Newton John or Michelle Pfeiffer)

/sigh :blush:

But the worst of all... SyFy movies. You know...Sharknado, Sharktopus vs Pteracuda, 2 headed Shark Attack (or 3 headed or 6 headed or...), Rock Monster, Piranhaconda....

Pitch Perfect 1 and 2. The last one was not good at all.

Demolition Man (um, I just want to say...three seashells...start thinking about it)

Grease 1 & 2 (I desperately wanted to be Olivia Newton John or Michelle Pfeiffer)

/sigh :blush:

But the worst of all... SyFy movies. You know...Sharknado, Sharktopus vs Pteracuda, 2 headed Shark Attack (or 3 headed or 6 headed or...), Rock Monster, Piranhaconda....

I can't be the only one that actually likes Grease 2 !!!

I couldn’t get through the first 15 minutes of Grease 2. And I adore Grease. I saw it 18 times in the theater in 1978.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter