Your Fave "Guilty Pleasure" movie ?

Field of dreams...

.read the following quote On Metacritic the film has a weighted average score of 57 out of 100, based on reviews from 18 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews". Audiences surveyed by Cinemascore gave the film a grade A on scale of A to F.

Walt Disney’s Song of the South

Look to the name Walt Disney for the finest in family entertainment.

I couldn’t get through the first 15 minutes of Grease 2. And I adore Grease. I saw it 18 times in the theater in 1978.

I had a running count at one point - I had watched "Grease" 56 times !

Yea, Grease 2 is bad - but makes me like it more ! I actually like the score

Horror satire. Loved Lake Placid, Eight Legged Freaks, Dracula Dead and Loving it, any of the Tremors sequels. If it's a horror setup but with stupid jokes in it then I love it!

I actually saw it in a movie theater, but Krull. I remember my cousin figured out the language in the movie Caveman. She had recorded on VHS off some cable broadcast and watched it over and over.

Something that was basically critically panned, that others might find ridiculously bad , that you could watch over and over !!??

I was hoping for a few more funny and embarrassing confessions...

Classic 70s & 80s movies that frequently top the “Best of” lists?
Could watch over and over? Undoubtedly.
Critically panned and ridiculously bad? I’m not so sure...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter