Your best character experience

belledreamer

Writer, dreamer, and Honorary Lost Girl
There used to be a thread that had several awesome stories of people's encounters with characters during their trip to Disney but it was closed due to several of the characters mentioned not being there anymore. But it was so much fun reading everyone's experiences, I'd thought I'd go ahead and start a new thread.

So what was your favorite experience with a character at Disney?

On our 1st trip in 2006 we found Mulan and Mushu in Epcot/China with no line at all. My daughter was 5 and told the dragon she didn't have a house dragon. He then took her hand waved goodbye to Mulan and began walking away with her until Mulan reminded him that he had a job. The photopass photographer got some great pictures of them leaving together and it is one memory that stays with her to this day. And moved the movie of Mulan into her once a year we must watch list.

On our 1st trip in 2006 we found Mulan and Mushu in Epcot/China with no line at all. My daughter was 5 and told the dragon she didn't have a house dragon. He then took her hand waved goodbye to Mulan and began walking away with her until Mulan reminded him that he had a job. The photopass photographer got some great pictures of them leaving together and it is one memory that stays with her to this day. And moved the movie of Mulan into her once a year we must watch list.

Thanks for sharing this story! Do you have any photos of this magical experience? Mulan is my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter