Young adult thread?

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
Any other people in the 18-30ish age range interested in starting a chat thread/meet onboard the ship? Kind of like the college thing DCL does, but extended :).
I'm Heather, Hedy on the boards. I'm 26, and PCC 2.0 will be my first Disney Cruise. I've previously booked and canceled two cruises with DCL (including PCC 1.0)

Hi. I'm Todd. I'll barely make the cut off for this group, as I turn 30 a couple weeks before we set sail.

This will be my second cruise, my first was Pod Cast Cruise 1.0.

I thoroughly enjoy having a good time and appreciating life in the moment.

I'm a Scorpio, like long walks on the beach, puppies, muppets, piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain....wait wrong thread for that.:goodvibes

Hi I'm Becx (Becky) I'll also be 30 - but DH is 3 years older so that's ok :laughing:

If there is anyone that wants to have a drink or two in the evenings that's probably what we'll be doing :goodvibes I was going to buy a bottle of alcohol (a spirit of some sort) so there will be plenty to go around if anyone wants some :thumbsup2 I only just managed to finish a litre bottle on the 11 night cruise!

Hi,

I'm Marilee & anyone in this age group is young enough to be one of my kids.

theoretically, an 18 year old could possibly be a grandchild :scared1:

That being said ... I will probably meet & see all of you "young-ins" as you leave the lounges to go back to your staterooms to sleep . . . I'll be on my way to breakfast most likely :lmao::lmao:

DD tried to get a group together. May have tried too soon.

DD 19, DS 20, (possibly) friend 20.

Hi,

I'm Marilee & anyone in this age group is young enough to be one of my kids.

theoretically, an 18 year old could possibly be a grandchild :scared1:

That being said ... I will probably meet & see all of you "young-ins" as you leave the lounges to go back to your staterooms to sleep . . . I'll be on my way to breakfast most likely :lmao::lmao:

:lmao: I doubt I'll be up too late - it takes me a while to get over the jet lag (although it's so much easier going to Florida than going home). We found we got along with people of all ages, I think when you have Disney in common it's so easy to relate :hug: But I understand wanting to connect with people before hand too :thumbsup2

DD tried to get a group together. May have tried too soon.

DD 19, DS 20, (possibly) friend 20.

I think it may have been too soon. The fever is just starting to build. And I hope that DS and DS's friend can make it, too.

:lmao: I doubt I'll be up too late - it takes me a while to get over the jet lag (although it's so much easier going to Florida than going home). We found we got along with people of all ages, I think when you have Disney in common it's so easy to relate :hug: But I understand wanting to connect with people before hand too :thumbsup2

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::
and shapes and sizes and colors and whether or not you sparkle in the sunlight or not and whether you prefer t shirts with or without sleeves and wherever you may happen to call home....

I think it may have been too soon. The fever is just starting to build. And I hope that DS and DS's friend can make it, too.

DS is going. Friend is getting married. Whether she goes will depend on when, and also where her future DH gets stationed (He's joining Marines).

I'd be interested! I'm Kristen 22 will be 23 just days after the Cruise, my mom will be traveling with me and we're leaving my dad, brother, fiancee, and my son at home.

Any other people in the 18-30ish age range interested in starting a chat thread/meet onboard the ship? Kind of like the college thing DCL does, but extended :).
I'm Heather, Hedy on the boards. I'm 26, and PCC 2.0 will be my first Disney Cruise. I've previously booked and canceled two cruises with DCL (including PCC 1.0)

Count me in, I'm 29...:rolleyes1 :tiptoe: :teeth:

I'm 23 will be 24 in July. I'm Thomas. This will be my 4th curies on Disney. I'm happy some one is doing this because last time I stayed up late and watched basketball playoffs. I'm from Texas and I have done the Disney College Program 2 times.

Count me in, I'm 29...:rolleyes1 :tiptoe: :teeth:

:rotfl: But you don't look a day over 25 :confused3

I'm 23 will be 24 in July. I'm Thomas. This will be my 4th curies on Disney. I'm happy some one is doing this because last time I stayed up late and watched basketball playoffs. I'm from Texas and I have done the Disney College Program 2 times.

Welcome :welcome: I wish I could have said I had done 4 Disney cruises by the time I was 24 :rolleyes:

Hiya! I'm Mdlvprof's DD. I will be 19 by the time of the cruse ^^. But yeah, my best friend may be coming too... but like my mom said, she is getting married so we don't know for sure yet.

Hey all! DH and I fall into this group!! I'll be 24 when we sail and DH will be close to another birthday! This is our 4th cruise, and we can't wait to see the 'podcast' events and fun!

we need to set up a time and place to meet after the giant podcast meet like last time.

we need to set up a time and place to meet after the giant podcast meet like last time.

Sounds good! (clears the cobwebs and tumbleweeds from this thread) I paid my cruise off today, I'm excited :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter