"You'll know I am addicted to something when.."

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
EVERYONE has addictions in life. Some are bad (eg. Alkie-hol; tobacco etc.) and some define who were are. If that's OK with others, I'd like to focus on the latter. :)

So, how do you know that you are addicted to something? Well, I thought I would allow you (and everyone on the DIS) to find out what tells YOU and others what you are addicted to.

Allow me to go first. You know I am addicted to Doctor Who when:
  • You suddenly hear me go "Ooooooooh" for no reason.
  • When you've noticed I have changed my villagers phrases on Animal Crossing: A Wild World to something Who related (eg. I made someone say "Sarah Jane Smith" whenever they talk to me!)
  • When you have noticed that on the game above I have dressed my character to look like a Doctor Who Monster (eg. for a while, I was a Clockwork Robot).
  • When you've got tired of me talking about at every moment of every day
  • When you have seen my ideas for Doctor Who serials.
  • When you notice that the winning design for a Doctor Who @ Blue Peter Competition was designed by me. ;)
  • When you see me cry in 3 weeks when the show goes off the air until Xmas.
  • When you see me in my video lessons w. the 2005 series of Who.
  • When you hear of my attempts to convert the entire human population into.. Doctor Who fans!

Long list huh?

This happened a lot in the past, and to do something about this national problem, Michael Grade to save many people, put Doctor who up against a very nasty monster called ''Coronation street''. He showed Doctor Who at the same time 7.30 on Mondays and Wednesdays and when ratings slipped he said no one liked the doctor so cancelled the show.

Some people began to forget DW, and live their lives again, get a life, make friends etc., but, then when Michael grade had left for a place called FOUR, someone who had your feelings brought DW back and even when Michael grade came back to the BBC it was too late DW was back with 10 million viewers!

It is said that Michaels children have seen DW and have the same feelings as you, so he cannot do anything .........YET, but maybe is playing about with the scripts, he was able ( can I say..) To DOCTOR last Saturdays one!

Great list Matt!

Im addicted to chocolate! You can tell this by the size of my thighs!!!! :blush:

pokemon_master said:
Yup. I would of made a Poke list, but it probably would of bored you; LOL.
Oh, I don't know, I've two boys who were Pokemon mad at one time. We still have a box of the little plastic things! They sometimes come out at bathtime, but still not managed to lose them down the plug :rolleyes: Glen used to know such the silliest facts about them, but I dare say he wasn't the only one!

Ah Pokemon!!! every parents nightmare, My son chats about them like they are personal friends! its more than a little weird.
His gameboy pokemon leaf green has practically worn out.
My addiction? holidays! and you can tell by the size of my credit card statement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter