You think I have enough time?

xXMyTwoPrincessesXx

Mouseketeer
So, the only reservation I was able to find to Dine with Mickey/Minnie, was at Cape May Cafe, and it's breakfast at 10:50 am.

The problem is, this is the day we leave! I actually think it will be amazing if it works out, I mean it will be a great way to say goodbye! But I want to make sure we can make it since I've never been to Disney.

Our flight leaves the Orlando airport at 9 PM.. We are staying at the ASMs resort, and are using Disney's transportaion. Do you think that if we have our bags ready, check out, go to Cape May Cafe in the morning, have breakfast at 10:50, we will have time to go back to the resort, and leave to the airport, and make our flight? Idealy, I would like to be there at 7 PM, with 2 kids, I would like to leave enough time and not rush. I believe that we have plenty of time, but I really need confirmation, so I can find a better plan if this won't work out! How much time do you leave for leaving to the airport, if you are staying at the Disney's resorts? I intentionally booked a late flight, because I wanted to do a "goodbye" thing, I didn't want to just wake up DD and say we are leaving!

Since you are taking ME (magical express) from your resort to the airport, you are required to be at the resort bus stop 3 hours before your flight leaves.

So if your plane leaves at 9pm, you have to be on the 6pm bus back to the airport.

I would say you can definitely do your breakfast. Go ahead and pack, take the bags to the holding area and check out. Then go off to where ever you wish. But remember even though your bus will leave 3 hours before your flight, give yourself an extra hour to get your luggage out of the holding service. Sometimes there is a very long line and it can take the better part of an hour to retrieve them.

Have fun!!

I think you'll totally be able to make it. We did something similar earlier this year. Our flight left at 6:00p so ME picked us up at 3:15p. We packed the night before, including a seperate carry on with clothes for the ride home, toiletries, etc.

Morning of departure, we went to MK for opening at 0800 and left there by 10:00. Then, we went back to the resort, changed into our swimsuits and ate our cinnamon rolls from Main Street Bakery. We were out of the room by 11:00.

We then headed over to the main building and checked our luggage with RAC and checked out carryons with luggage services.

We went to the pool, swam, ate lunch, and swam some more. Then, we went to luggage services, retrieved our carry ons and went and showered/changed in the pool locker rooms. We were at the front of the resort just in time to wait for ME. It was an AWESOME way to leave!

We are doing the same...we have a late departure from our hotel will be 5pm and we plan on going to Ohanas for a hearty breakfast then popping over to the MK for a last ride on thunder mountain and picking up any snacks.

I already want to go back!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter