You Said What to Alice and the White Rabbit?-the end, 1/10 pg 15

Hey Erika, why didn't you get a Tahoe? :confused3 :laughing: Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Looks like a fun morning! I've never seen the 'make your own video game' thing. How does it work?

, I made a gigantic mistake and ordered 32 cases and not 32 bags of one type. So, my house is popping over with popcorn!!! My pack is doing a great job getting rid of it but I have been extrememly stressing lately.

:scared1: That's a lot of popcorn. I hope the whole neighborhood starts eating popcorn.

Jeremy did his first individual 4-H project this year in woodworking. He got 3rd place and we are super proud of him. He was the youngest kid in the class and a lot were high school aged so he did well.

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Way to go Jeremy!! Great job.

We checked out all the nice cars at the end and I had to hear from Tom once more why I should have gotten a Tahoe and not a Trailblazer when someone hit me and totaled the last Trailblazer. :confused3 This is never ending in my house!!! I wish he would just go by himself a tahoe and shut up about it.

I'm sorry. But :lmao: watch he will come home with one!!

What is our new favorite restaurant on property?
What is going on with Jeremy?
What time will be go to bed? ---Guess, you will be amazed!
The San Angel Inn really ??? :cool1:

I will go with too much caffeine and Jeremey is up until midnight.

Looks like a fun morning! I've never seen the 'make your own video game' thing. How does it work?

You go and video yourself running , jumping and doing a victory dance and then it makes you into an avatar and you play a video game. It is lots of fun, even more if you get silly.
I emailed it to my self but never got it. I guess if it is still there I will have to try again TOMORROW.:cool1:

There are so many fun things at innovations! i can't believe that my dh said there was nothing for the kids to be entertained with there.

What is going on with Jeremy?

What time will be go to bed? ---Guess, you will be amazed!

Uh oh...does the tweenageness rear its ugly head again? ;)

Sometimes 8:00 in Disney World feels like a hundred o'clock. We crash and burn early some nights.

On the flip side, sometimes we are out until 2 a.m., which never happens at home.

We shall see if you were crashers or out-on-the-towners that night! :laughing:

I am becoming such a bad Diser. I haven't updated in two weeks let alone responded to my own trip's comments. :eek: Really hoping I can do a much better job in the next few weeks.

So, I left you on our second full day at Disney. We were back to Epcot. It was 11 am and World Showcase had opened.

We started making our way to lunch via the Canada side. I had hoped to see the film this time but was worried it would make it to close to lunch. We never did make it back this trip.

Jeremy obliged me with some pictures along the way. I hate that his sunglasses are on in most but I didn't feel like the argument with him. His tweeness was out this morning and I was just happy he was willing to stop and take the picture.

I was really enjoying our stroll. We stopped by several of the shops and looked around. Tom inquired about our family's crest in the UK but didn't want to spend that much money so early in the trip.

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

We got to our lunch destination and still had time to spare. The France film had just started so we missed that one. We decided to explore Morocco.

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

Jeremy said he was Aladdin on a magic carpet in this one!

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5363.jpg

Morocco is a very pretty pavillion with so much detail. My pictures does not do in any justice.

It was soon close to noon so we headed to Chef De France for lunch.

IMG_5365.jpg

This was our first time eating here and it quickly became our favorite restaurant on property. I loved the atmosphere, the food, and meeting this guy!

IMG_5366.jpg

Yes, Armando was a riot!!! He was Remy's matre'd (not sure if the spelling is correct!) for the day.

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

He had Jeremy laughing so hard before he even introduced Remy. He thought Jeremy was wanting to see him and not the rat.

IMG_5369.jpg

Remy was adorable. He talks--rat of course! He doesn't spend a lot of time at your table but it was worth it. Jeremy enjoyed it and honestly, Tom and I did as well.

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

I don't have any food pictures but Tom and I had the price fixe meal. We each had french onion soup, the ham and cheese sandwich, and vanilla creme brulee. It was delicious! Jeremy ordered from the childs menu. His appetizer was some type of cheese pastry that he loved. However, his cheeseburger was not that great so he shared with me. I have a reservation for Jeremy and I when we go in November and another one for all three of us in April.

After lunch, Jeremy was getting more grumpy and rather tired acting. He told me his throat was hurting so we decided to head back to the front of the park.

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5375.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5377.jpg

By the time we got to Future World, Jeremy was feeling worse. So, we gave our Soarin FP's to a family of 3 at the gate and headed to AKL.

I am out of time this afternoon and have to get Jeremy. Will be back tonight or tomorrow to finish up this day, reply to comments, post some fair pictures.......

So, until then,

What time do we go to bed this night?
Guess which park we hit the next day!
Plus, some exciting news for November

Uh oh... I hope Jeremy wasn't getting sick!

We at at Chefs in March... for some reason I don't remember how we liked it... :confused3 But I know we enjoyed Remy & Armand! :thumbsup2

Uh oh... I hope Jeremy wasn't getting sick!

We at at Chefs in March... for some reason I don't remember how we liked it... :confused3 But I know we enjoyed Remy & Armand! :thumbsup2

Uh oh is right!!! More to come....

We loved Chefs---all three of us! That is the only sit down mean other than one breakfast I have planned for Jeremy and I in November. We are all going back at Spring Break. Of course, I booked on a day and time when Remy woudl be there, but actually, I would go even if he was not! :thumbsup2

I'm going to guess you went to bed at 7PM! :lmao:

I can't wait to see the fair pictures, I miss going to fairs.

Well, your guess is close for one night!!! I learned that I am getting older this trip. I actually enjoyed going to bed early on vacation! :confused3

I am loading fair pictures as I type. Hope to update them tomorrow.

Woo-hoo!!! An update! I am so on the edge of my seat to know what he said to the white rabbit!! ;)

The girls loved doing the piggy bank game this summer. I think I was off getting fast passes, so I really didn't see too much of the game. My older girls played and then my husband helped the younger ones. They wanted to keep their piggy.

Our November trips are getting closer! We need to compare notes on where we'll be because our paths HAVE to cross this time!! Right now, we are planning on:
Fri 11/18 MK (we are eating dinner at 1900 Park Fare - unless I change it ;))
Sat 11/19 HS (Sci Fi for lunch)
Sun 11/20 EP
Mon 11/21 AK - and we are doing the Wishes dessert party
Tuesday - we are planning to stay for a while before we head home - but I'm not sure which parks we'll tackle.

I am going to speed this thing along so hopefully I will be to what he said before we leave in November! :rotfl2:It is a doozy and quite embarrassing.

Here is what I have planned:

11/18 MK in the evening (we are doing the party)
11/19 Epcot (lunch at Chefs De France) We might hit up the Osborne Lights that night. Will you still be there?
11/20 HS
11/21 MK We might still be there or back when you do the dessert party. If we don't meet up before then, we could at that time.
11/22 AK
11/23 Head home on an early Magical Express.

Great update but you're killing me with the cliffhangers. :rotfl: I hope you come back soon!!!!!

Have fun at the state fair and good luck with the popcorn sales. I bet you WERE stressed when you ordered all that extra popcorn. Oh my!!!! That's a lot of popcorn to sell.

The popcorn is moving verrrry slowly!!! It wouldn't bother me if I never see another kernel for a long time!!!

Going to start updating a lot faster. Should have another one up tomorrow.

Hey Erika, why didn't you get a Tahoe? :confused3 :laughing: Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Trust me, I hear that a lot about the Tahoe. Honestly, if someone had not hit me head on, I would have probably bought it. It seemed so big at the time and I was soo nervous to drive anything. I am an SUV fan. I work about 30 miles from home on windy roads for an electric company. So, when it is snowing or there is ice, I still have to be there. The power is always on! So, I like my 4 wheel drive.

You should do the video game in Epcot when you go, uhhh in two days!!! :banana: It is a lot of fun and they email you the game to play at home. Your boys would get a kick out of having a game with you in it!

:scared1: That's a lot of popcorn. I hope the whole neighborhood starts eating popcorn.

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Way to go Jeremy!! Great job.

I'm sorry. But :lmao: watch he will come home with one!!

The San Angel Inn really ??? :cool1:

I will go with too much caffeine and Jeremey is up until midnight.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You go and video yourself running , jumping and doing a victory dance and then it makes you into an avatar and you play a video game. It is lots of fun, even more if you get silly.
I emailed it to my self but never got it. I guess if it is still there I will have to try again TOMORROW.:cool1:

You already know thanks to my update that it was France. However, San Angel Inn was a close 2nd for someone on the trip. More on that coming soon.

Wish I could have caffeine. It has been a year since I got rid of pop for my band surgery and I have very little caffeine. It hinders weight loss.

There are so many fun things at innovations! i can't believe that my dh said there was nothing for the kids to be entertained with there.

Oh my, he would have been entertained himself! Men......:confused3

Uh oh...does the tweenageness rear its ugly head again? ;)

Sometimes 8:00 in Disney World feels like a hundred o'clock. We crash and burn early some nights.

On the flip side, sometimes we are out until 2 a.m., which never happens at home.

We shall see if you were crashers or out-on-the-towners that night! :laughing:

Oh Memom, I am soooo much a crasher!!! :eek:

I had the exact same meal when I ate at Chef's in May. I absolutely loved that sandwich. I saved half for breakfast the next day! :goodvibes super Yum!

Hope Jeremy feels better quickly.

Don't make us wait too long for the November news!!!!

I had the exact same meal when I ate at Chef's in May. I absolutely loved that sanwich. I saved half for breakfast the next day! :goodvibes super Yum!

Hope Jeremy feels better quickly.

Don't make us wait too long for the November news!!!!

Awww, that is such a good meal. I think Jeremy and I might share it this time with him getting his own appetizer and he can have the dessert. It is more than plenty for the two of us.

Another update coming later today!! Pictures are loaded and I am on a roll.

How is it that we are off kilter again with our schedule?! :-) Actually, our November trip has had a few changes as well...first - it's no longer me and the girls - my husband has decided to join us. Then we switched from All Star Movies to Animal Kingdom Lodge (so excited about this!). We also canceled our 1900 Park Fare and are going to Boma instead. I still have dessert party reservations (I was able to add in Michael!). We could absolutely meet up around the dessert party - or at HS. We'll just have to be texting away to keep up with our teens and tweens - and we can see if either of our plans change.

We are going spring break now, too -- when is your Spring Break? Ours is the first week of April - right before Easter. It's just me and the girls and we'll be there Monday - Saturday.

How is it that we are off kilter again with our schedule?! :-) Actually, our November trip has had a few changes as well...first - it's no longer me and the girls - my husband has decided to join us. Then we switched from All Star Movies to Animal Kingdom Lodge (so excited about this!). We also canceled our 1900 Park Fare and are going to Boma instead. I still have dessert party reservations (I was able to add in Michael!). We could absolutely meet up around the dessert party - or at HS. We'll just have to be texting away to keep up with our teens and tweens - and we can see if either of our plans change.

We are going spring break now, too -- when is your Spring Break? Ours is the first week of April - right before Easter. It's just me and the girls and we'll be there Monday - Saturday.

Texting sounds great! It is nice that your husband gets to come. You will love AKL. It is so beautiful at Christmas time.

Our paths will cross at Spring Break. We only get a few days so we will arrive in Florida on Good Friday and leave the following Wednesday. So, there will be at least two days we can possibly meet up! We will be at the Boardwalk.

I see you leave in 1 week for Food and Wine. I have never been so it is on my Disney Bucket list. Have a great time!

Great update. Oh no Jeremy is getting sick?? I got sick once down there & no fun!!!

We love Chef's. I think I will be making an ADR there for next April trip!!:)

Great update. Oh no Jeremy is getting sick?? I got sick once down there & no fun!!!

We love Chef's. I think I will be making an ADR there for next April trip!!:)

Chefs was awesome. Jeremy and I are eating there in November and then all of us again in April.

Yay for your April trip. We will be there Good Friday - Wednesday after Easter. We have a short break this year but it will still be nice to get to Florida for a few days.

I think it is time I get this trip report moving. I am beginning to think there are very few people still following for my lack of updating. I do apologize (once again).

I would like to get this finished as in 30 days Jeremy and I will be in our happy place-Disney World getting ready for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!!! I am super excited! I know we will have a great time.

I do have some exciting news!!! We will be at the Boardwalk all five nights!!! :woohoo: My waitlist came through for the last night. So, my first two times with DVC waitlist and score, they both came through!!!

Also, our magical express documents and luggage tags came last week---super exciting as it has been 3 years since we flew into Disney. I can't wait for the ride to property!!!

I did want to share a funny story with you that happened to me yesterday regarding our trip. I was at work when I got a call from a lady Tom works with. Now, mind you, I know this lady. We are friendly to each other but to say we are close friends would be an understatement. Our boys played baseball two years ago but they go to different schools so Jeremy doesn't even remember him. Well, she tells me that she was working on the November schedule and realized that Tom had cancelled his vacation for Thanksgiving week. She asked him why and he told her that it interferred with his EMT class so he wasn't going but Jeremy and I was. Well, she told him she would go then. And guess what.................................................
yes, you guessed it--she called me at work wanting to know if she and her son could go with us! :eek: Talk about totally awkward and weird. I kindly told her that Jeremy and I were really looking forward to a Mother/Son trip. She then proceeds to act mad about it and was mad towards Tom the rest of the day. I really don't get people. I would never call someone up and ask to go on their vacation. It was totally out of place and very odd.

Before I get on with the summer trip, I wanted to share some photos from our county fair. Our fair is not like many counties fairs. It is really nice and known as The Little State Fair. We go every night and really enjoy it. There is a huge parade one night, three nights of horse shows (I love watching the draft horses), rides, and I could go on and on. I will let the pictures show you the fun we (and especially Jeremy) had.

Jeremy and his birdhouse. It was his first year he could do his own 4-H project. He built the blue and red birdhouse and got 3rd place in his category! We were so proud of him. He was the youngest and most were high school students.

IMG_5692.jpg

Jeremy and his blue ribbon pinewood derby car. He got the ribbon for design.

IMG_5691.jpg

Jeremy will not ride Space Mountain but he rides this crazy thing! Go figure!

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

This ride is called the round up. I had promised Jeremy last year at the fair that once I had my band and lost weight, this would be the first thing I rode with him. Well, I did. And let me tell you, once was enough......

IMG_5717.jpg

The Scrambler..

IMG_5719.jpg

The fair's version of Tower of Terror which Jeremy loved but refuses to ride at Disney. :confused3 If you saw my pictures of Jeremy on this on facebook, I am in the red next to him. A friend took those pictures.

IMG_5725.jpg

The Himalaya.....I got tired one day and literally watched Jeremy get off and on this thing for over an hour!! :eek:

IMG_5731.jpg

What fair wouldn't be complete without the fun slide! I loved these when I was a kid.

IMG_5733.jpg

Jeremy's favorite ride---The Bull!!! He just wanted to do it to get this annoying cow bell. Funny thing.. Tom hid it after one night of listening to it in the house and Jeremy still hasn't asked for it!

IMG_5747.jpg

Tom driving the scout float. That is Tom's dad with him. I wish I had gotten a picture. A lot of people commented how cute it was that the scout float vehicle had a Minnie cupcake antennae topper!

IMG_5689.jpg

Jeremy is the one in sunglasses. Thieir float was a pinewood derby car.

IMG_5681.jpg

Jeremy getting his derby car ready to race in the fair pinewood derby.

IMG_5700.jpg

Watching it come down the track! He made it to the semifinals. It is a county wide race. One of our scouts won.

IMG_5701.jpg

When I last left you with the summer trip, Jeremy wasn't feeling well and we were on our way out of Epcot. However, I did stop by Mouse Gears and get Jeremy the new tram toy he had been eyeing for several days.

IMG_5378.jpg

We went back to AKL and rested. Jeremy was feeling better so we decided we would venture off property for dinner.

On our way out...

IMG_5379.jpg

I forgot to mention that our second night there, Tom had run out of his chew (yes, it is a disgusting habit that he has!!) and I refused to go with him late at night to get it. So, he asks a bellman who was getting off duty where the nearest gas station was and he offered to show him if Tom would give him a ride. So the man's addiction won over his better judgement and game him a ride! Luckily the guy was not an axe murderer and Tom made it back fine but Tom decided to go to this same area to look for a restaurant and the real reason---get more chew. While Jeremy and I are waiting in the car, Tom comes out and some woman offers her services! OMG, we high tailed it out of there and back near DTD. We found a nice Joe's Crab Shack and ate.

Afterwards, we ventured to DTD and the Lego store.

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5382.jpg

IMG_5384.jpg

Jeremy bought some lego sets with his own money and then we headed back to the room. We got back around 9 and went straight to bed! We are on vacation and in bed earlier than ever! But wait, the next night would be even earlier.

Up Next.....

We have been in Disney 3 days and only seen 1 park. Where do we go on day 3?
Will we make it to meet Sooze and her family?
What time do we go to bed this night?
Will the rain ever stop?

I love the pictures from the fair! I used to go to a lot of fairs like that in Maine but not so much anymore. I miss them!

I'm very relieved that Tom didn't get killed by an axe murdered in his quest for chew. :rotfl2:

How crazy theat you were approached while you were off property. :scared1:

Now that makes we want to NEVER leave the property. :scared1:

:lmao::lmao:

Crashing early is OK on vacation. I am running on so much adrenaline that if I don't wear myself out, I don't sleep well.

Fun update. I enjoyed the state fair pictures and I will admit that some of Jeremy's choices make me wonder why he won't do some of the rides at WDW. Kids - go figure! :laughing:

I really can't imagine my husband's coworker calling me up and offering to go to Disney with me. What???? Maybe she really wants to go and lost her good judgment in her enthusiasm? :confused3

Oh - I love Jeremy's bird house. Nicely done.

Thanks for the update!

I love the pictures from the fair! I used to go to a lot of fairs like that in Maine but not so much anymore. I miss them!

I'm very relieved that Tom didn't get killed by an axe murdered in his quest for chew. :rotfl2:

Even though Tom works for the sheriff's office and sees the worst of people, he is still too trusting. I think he has no fear.

I really enjoy the fair. It is nothing like the one where I grew up in Kentucky.

How crazy theat you were approached while you were off property. :scared1:

Now that makes we want to NEVER leave the property. :scared1:

:lmao::lmao:

Crashing early is OK on vacation. I am running on so much adrenaline that if I don't wear myself out, I don't sleep well.

The funny thing was I was sitting in the car with Jeremy, she saw us, and still approached him. :confused3 It was a bad part of town. The area around DTD is nice. We stayed there one time at the Royal Plaza. It is very clean and some nice restaurants in the area.

Fun update. I enjoyed the state fair pictures and I will admit that some of Jeremy's choices make me wonder why he won't do some of the rides at WDW. Kids - go figure! :laughing:

I really can't imagine my husband's coworker calling me up and offering to go to Disney with me. What???? Maybe she really wants to go and lost her good judgment in her enthusiasm? :confused3

Oh - I love Jeremy's bird house. Nicely done.

Thanks for the update!

Kids--go figure! I keep hoping that I can get him to do space mountain and tower of terror this trip when it is just he and I. My DH would die!!!

Tom come home last night and I guess she asked him if he was going to Disney in April for his vacation and she is now planning to take her son then. :scared1: I guess her son won't ride anything with her and his stepdad and she is hoping he will with Jeremy. Luckily, they won't be staying with us but I hope she realizes that I am not spending my entire vacation with them. :eek: I couldn't believe it when he told me.

Still here! :goodvibes

Your local fair looks like so much fun! We have one around here that we avoid! It's totally crazy & so expensive.

That's so crazy about your "friend" inviting herself on your trip! :eek: She'll get over it!

Looks like some fun shopping at DTD! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter