You little sneak! A TR with lies & pictures! (July 25-Aug 5, 2010) Done 3/29

Here are the purses she made.

Purses.jpg

They are actually made from a sheet set of mine. She made us little change purses too. She makes Barbie doll clothes and she's just learned how to really sew the past two years. It's pretty cool.

Here are the purses she made.

Purses.jpg

They are actually made from a sheet set of mine. She made us little change purses too. She makes Barbie doll clothes and she's just learned how to really sew the past two years. It's pretty cool.

I only got my sewing machine last year! I'm addicted to sewing. I make barbie clothes & doll clothes and clothes (dresses, shirts, pants, nighties, and a jacket - if it turns out!). I like to make the girls clothes to match the doll or barbie outfits.
Only made pj bottoms and T-shirts for my boys. Impossible to find material for boys here on the little island. Oh well.

:surfweb: (here's me 'cause I've had the nasty flu for almost a week - along with all my kids and hubby!

What do you mean by the little red box? I have no clue! But yes, the GF is worth the money... Especially the 40% off amount we got.... :rotfl:

The little red box - that thing we got into after I landed at the airport? Get it snitz? :confused3 :rotfl2:
Sigh..........sometimes...............

See ya!

In August 2009, I went back and did a solo 8 night trip. It was great. If I had been thinking, I would have booked it at the end of the 3 night shopping trip, but then I would not have had any room for anything in my luggage. I shopped a little too much on each trip. The total was about the same as my trip in 2010..... I like to shop Disney I guess!

The pool at ASMu.

DSC01987topaz.jpg

While waiting in the extremely long line at BTMRR, but the time said a lot less. They definitely had the time wrong on that one.

DSC02043topaz.jpg

Another incredibly unusual shot:

DSC02654.jpg

Swiss Family Tree House shots:

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

This guy's tower fell just as I was taking the picture. I like how it turned out, even if it is a little blurry.

IMG_0324.jpg

Yes, David, you should go see the Tree House next time!

A few shots of the castle at night, handheld:

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

And a few in the morning while waiting to be let into Crystal Palace. Yes, I did a character meal (two actually) solo. It was a little different, but my waitress was so sweet, she came buy and took pictures of me with the characters each time.

IMG_7670.jpg

IMG_7673.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

From the Winnie the Pooh ride:

IMG_7769.jpg

10 minute wait for Haunted Mansion.

IMG_7861.jpg

Views from the castle, because I ate at CRT alone. Loved it, want to go again, but it's about $50 for BREAKFAST!!! I have a hard time eating at Cora's because it ends up being over $10 for my breakfast.... (But I love it there too.)

IMG_8540.jpg

IMG_8542.jpg

IMG_8589.jpg

IMG_8594.jpg

The stairs inside the castle:

IMG_8569.jpg

IMG_8601.jpg

IMG_8609.jpg

IMG_8611.jpg

IMG_8617.jpg

I'll be back with more, but I think that's enough for this post!

Ok I heard you loud and clear, tree house for sure next trip. You have me sold! I love the picture of Mr.Toad giving the deed to the place to the owl. Not many people notice that.

Ok I heard you loud and clear, tree house for sure next trip. You have me sold! I love the picture of Mr.Toad giving the deed to the place to the owl. Not many people notice that.

LOL So I expect pictures of the Treehouse in your TR that you promised me. Good. ;)

I think I heard about the deed here on the Dis, but it's still hard to spot, or at least to remember to turn and catch it. I am glad I got it.

LOL So I expect pictures of the Treehouse in your TR that you promised me. Good. ;)

I think I heard about the deed here on the Dis, but it's still hard to spot, or at least to remember to turn and catch it. I am glad I got it.

My TR-hmmm...Did I say I would do one or were u gonna hold me to doing one :rolleyes1

I didn't take pictures of the treehouse since last trip I never visited the Swiss Family T-house, so next time I go, I promise to take pictures of it. How does that sound? :thumbsup2 Did I get off not doing the TR?

The deed I read on allears. I looked for it, when we came to that point.

My TR-hmmm...Did I say I would do one or were u gonna hold me to doing one :rolleyes1 I didn't take pictures of the treehouse since last trip I never visited the Swiss Family T-house, so next time I go, I promise to take pictures of it. How does that sound? :thumbsup2 Did I get off not doing the TR?

The deed I read on allears. I looked for it, when we came to that point.

:rotfl: I believe you said you would think about doing one! :rotfl: I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. :cutie: It just helps pass time between trips.... And it's fun too!

I hope you like the Tree house, after all this, it would be terrible if you say you hate it! :scared1: Kind of like the people I kept telling about Fantasmic and the wait was worth it. Glad I never bumped into them again to see how they liked it....

:rotfl: I believe you said you would think about doing one! :rotfl: I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. :cutie: It just helps pass time between trips.... And it's fun too!

I hope you like the Tree house, after all this, it would be terrible if you say you hate it! :scared1: Kind of like the people I kept telling about Fantasmic and the wait was worth it. Glad I never bumped into them again to see how they liked it....

I believe I did say I would think about doing one ;) . Yes I think it is all coming back to me now :rolleyes1. Sure you say you wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to do but then again why would u put up that cutie icon if u didn't want me to put a TR up lol I wonder if u are trying to use your female persuasive ways on me pirate:

I doubt that I would hate it. It did look intersting and like a lot of fun. We haven't seen fantasmic yet but I am looking forward to seeing it, next trip. Let me put your mind at ease, The treehouse will be a must do next trip. Just make sure u spread the word that hall of presidents is a must for all your disney friends. :flower3:

I believe I did say I would think about doing one ;) . Yes I think it is all coming back to me now :rolleyes1. Sure you say you wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to do but then again why would u put up that cutie icon if u didn't want me to put a TR up lol I wonder if u are trying to use your female persuasive ways on me pirate:

I doubt that I would hate it. It did look intersting and like a lot of fun. We haven't seen fantasmic yet but I am looking forward to seeing it, next trip. Let me put your mind at ease, The treehouse will be a must do next trip. Just make sure u spread the word that hall of presidents is a must for all your disney friends. :flower3:

:lmao: No need to do a TR up if you don't want to... Yup trying to use my female persuasive ways.... :laughing: I don't know if I've ever done that!

Oh yes, go see the Tree House, but even more, get to Fantasmic! I can't miss Fantasmic. I will encourage Hall of Presidents; as I've said, it makes me emotional and I'm not even American! :rotfl2:

Okay, so I promised that someone would explain why Rose and I use "sn" instead of the first letter/sound of the last word of a snentence (sentence). This happened in 2009 when we were staying at POFQ.

We were in Florida, in DTD, Goofy's Candy, I think, or perhaps World Of Disney. (Boy, I want to be in one of those stores right now!) Blanche saw some suckers as we call them. Lollypops to a lot of people, suckers to us. Only instead of suckers, she said snuckers.

So it started. Rose & I especially at first, and then Blanche joined snin. At first, it was just the last snord (word). Then it slowly became more, and more.... Snoon, snit snas snall sne snords snand snot sneally snunny (Soon, it was all the words and got really funny) snand snard to snunderstand (and hard to understand.)

So we're on the bus to POFQ from DTD, because the boat was closed due to a thunder/lightening storm, and Rose & I hopped up and left Blanche piled under most of our purchases. We hopped up to make room for some people with kids to sit. We figured it wasn't going to be a terribly long ride so we stood. We get to the back of the bus, and Rose and I stand in front of a mother and two daughters. I can't remember their ages, but I think they were about 8 and 10. Rose says something to the little girl about maybe falling on her, and the poor thing got scared that she really would. I ended up spending much of the time convincing the girl that Rose wasn't going to fall on her and trying to distract her enough so that she'd forget about her completely. :laughing:

Then Rose & I start talking in "sn" until we're laughing so hard, and the mother and girls started laughing too. We were in tears at one point.

Another day, Blanche had done something to Rose, (although I can't remember what) and Rose said that she'd "get her back." She said Blanche would not be expecting it, but she'd get her. We joked about buying a fake spider in a store to put in her bed, but Blanche had been with us all day, we could not have done that. Rose is a smoker, but she only smokes in designated areas, so she left the room to go have a 1/2 cig before bed. Blanche went with her, she didn't want her to be alone outside.... :confused3 And I stayed in the room to get ready for bed. Rose and I shared the bed, so I leaned over and whispered "Did you get her back?" totally innocently, just curious to know if I missed it. Then Blanche FREAKED out! It was hilarious. She jumped up, flicked the light on, screamed, grabbed a flashlight and searched all through her bed. All the while screaming "what did you do" and things like that. Rose & I are in the bed crying, we are laughing to hard, because she didn't do anything! And she never did, because that was fun enough. I think Blanche slept with her flashlight that night. :laughing:

I guess it's not as funny in writing as it is in person, but we really are fun people and we have a great time in Disney together. We laugh quite a bit. (The story would have been better if Rose had come in and done it.)

And Blanche was the sneak and the liar during this TR as she didn't tell me she was as bad as she was. It's terrible because she's not better yet, in fact she's kind of worse.

And that, my friends, is the end of my trip report!

La Fin (or as my students say), TOUT FINI!

I loved your TR. I am sorry to see it end but it was entertaining. Now what am I gonna do for fun around here :rolleyes1 Someone needs to come out with a new TR quick. Any volunteers--well :confused3

Glad to hear you enjoy HOP as well as I do. Yes Fantasmic is a must as well as the treehouse is next time--promise.

I loved your TR. I am sorry to see it end but it was entertaining. Now what am I gonna do for fun around here :rolleyes1 Someone needs to come out with a new TR quick. Any volunteers--well :confused3

Glad to hear you enjoy HOP as well as I do. Yes Fantasmic is a must as well as the treehouse is next time--promise.

Thanks for reading! If you hadn't been here I'd have been wondering if ANYONE (besides Rose & Blanche) was reading! :)

I don't have any more trips planned... the one in my siggy is a "dream" one, where it may or may not. We need some more good TRs to read for sure!

Of course, it's just as fun to WRITE a TR you know.... then you post a link on someone else's and you may get some readers from there.... :laughing: :cutie: (Where does all this female persuasiveness come from? :confused3 ;) )

Thanks for reading! If you hadn't been here I'd have been wondering if ANYONE (besides Rose & Blanche) was reading! :)

I don't have any more trips planned... the one in my siggy is a "dream" one, where it may or may not. We need some more good TRs to read for sure!

Of course, it's just as fun to WRITE a TR you know.... then you post a link on someone else's and you may get some readers from there.... :laughing: :cutie: (Where does all this female persuasiveness come from? :confused3 ;) )

No problem at all. Like I said, I enjoyed reading it. You gave me a lot of facts and the pictures were amazing. Your trip to sea world and to universal, has intrigued me to the point, where next trip to Disney, I would like to visit one of those parks or maybe both if possible.

As far as the persuasiveness comes from, I think it is your friendly and outgoing personality? Did you buy that? :)

No problem at all. Like I said, I enjoyed reading it. You gave me a lot of facts and the pictures were amazing. Your trip to sea world and to universal, has intrigued me to the point, where next trip to Disney, I would like to visit one of those parks or maybe both if possible.

As far as the persuasiveness comes from, I think it is your friendly and outgoing personality? Did you buy that? :)

:rotfl: :thumbsup2 I'll take it! And thanks for the compliments, both about the pictures and the personality.

Just a heads up that I leave in 6 days. I'll start the TR when I come back and leave a link here for you in case you want to join in. If you've subscribed to my other TRs, then I'm sorry, but I'll be sharing this same comment on them all. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter