You just lost 80 pounds! What are you Going to do next? Ending TR

Millie12591

DIS Veteran
Camille, you just lost 80 pounds!! What are you going do next?!?

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

Yes, that's right folks, your seeing things right, I finally started my TR!! Took me long enough, right?! :laughing:

First off....to all who've come here, Welcome!!! Welcome, to my beautiful friends who I already have here, and to the new beautiful friends I hope to make here. :grouphug:

Second up....who in tarnation are we?!?

Well, first up, I'm Camille (picture to come later). I'm 42 and I live in Texas.
A place I truly love living in. :lovestruc
People say when you come to Texas you either love it or hate it, but almost never are you somewhere in between.
I'm a mom of two kiddos, my first born, my boy Tyler, is in college at Texas A&M and about to be 21. Knoooows everything! Don't believe me, just ask him. :rolleyes2 :laughing:

Then there is Mackenzie (aka-Mackie)....

Sorry about the big pictures, photobucket won't allow them to resize.

this long legged beauty is my partner in crime on our trip, she will be 14 come this August.

There are some others to introduce, but we'll get to them later on in the TR.

A few facts about me....
I'm a big hearted person, I love meeting new people and making new friends, as far as I'm concerned you can never have too many people to love on in life. Some of those beautiful friends I finally got to meet on this trip!!
I'm also a person who generally says what she's thinking, much to the peril of my family. :rotfl: Which also translates to....I could be a bit lengthy (at times) in what I share. :scared: :laughing: Annnnnd!
I'll get this out of the way too so no one is wondering :rolleyes:, I stink at grammar, sentence structure and I do not get along. I'm sure that's been more than self evident already. :rotfl:
Frankly, I don't have the time to sit and fret over me being grammatically correct, it's already exhausting enough living in a world where there's the tyranny of being politically correct all the time! :crazy2: :rotfl: "Read my lips, not gonna do it." :teeth:

I see things for what they are, and when asked ooooor sometimes not asked, I say things as I see them. So, all that being said, I'll write from the heart and from my point of view, might not be your point of view, but that's what makes this beautiful country so great, we can all have our own and coexsist together.

You may hear silly says come out of me from time to time, like that one or just a plain, silly way for anyone to talk, I blame it on the booze.
:confused3 Whaaaat?!? Okay, I'm just kidding, but it is the way some of us talk here in the south or in the midwest as the case may be since I was raised there (with southern cousins around mind you). I tried to refrain from using a lot of the colloquialisms in my PTR since I thought a lot of you might think I was completely daft, but now that you know I'm a normal human, (whatever the heck that means! :laughing:) "I'm bustin outta gym class, and I'm dyin for a smoke!" Oh wait... I mean, I'm bustin out and bein me....What ever the heck that is too. :confused3 :rotfl: Oh, and incase you haven't caught on, I also like to throw out random quotes, sometimes from movies and television shows that I like. I know it seems like I have turrets when I do it, but that's just me bein me. :upsidedow

As some of you may already know, I started out going on this trip as an incentive, and incentive for what you say? :upsidedow An incentive to help me lose the weight I started losing over a couple of years ago. There's a long story that goes with it and if you are looking for that back story I encourage you to go to my PTR link in the bottom of my siggie to read about it.
It's certainly worth a read and may hopefully encourage someone, which is why I wrote about the good the bad and ugly as to how this journey began.

I may or may not go back and do some back story, I may or may not actually post some of what I wrote about in my PTR, I don't really know yet. That's the beauty of doing your TR, you can do what ever the heck you want to! :)

But I do know that I had a great time sharing the planning of the trip, so I certainly want you to be apart of the trip sharing as well.

"Hang on to your hats and glasses 'cause this here's the wildest ride in the wil-der-ness."

Not really, I just wanted to use that line. :teeth: See! I'm tellin ya, it's like I have a disorder or something! :rotfl:

Sounds great! Can't wait to read more! Way to go on your weight loss!!!

I'm currently playing a game with myself, for every pound I lose between now and my trip, I earn $1 to spend on myself!!

Hi Camille! I'm Nathalie. I noticed your PTR towards the end, caught up, and then lurked through the last of it...and have since been looking out for you to start a TR. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Here but have to read later. Excited. Been waiting for this TR

I just read your intros, Camille. Your daughter has grown up, hasn't she? And a beautiful young girl too.

I'll try to keep up, but I'm not on the DIS much any more.

Congrats on your weight loss!! I'm a newbie so you don't know me (yet), but your fam is beautiful. Can't wait to hear more!

Congrats on your weight loss! I am taking a mother daughter trip myself so I cant wait to read more of your TR!

So exciting, I just read a bit of your PTR and I'm so excited to join in. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Missed page one by ....... thaaaat much. :rotfl:

Okay a little more than that much now.

I'm here and I LOVE the title! Now back to read... can't wait for your big reveal!!! Hey, call me or something - my phone lost almost all of my contacts :(

ETA: Okay, I'm back - Fun start up! I love your silly sayin's. And I guess I have the same disease - I love to throw random quotes out and lines from songs that no one knows anymore. I guess I will understand you just fine!

Joining in. :wave: LOVE the title. Loosing 80 pounds is awesome! Congratulations. About a year ago I lost 70 pounds and boy was it hard! I can't wait thread more.

Oh and Whoop! I am a fellow Texan. Love Texas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!