You just graduated from college!! What's next? 5/13 - 5/21 THAT'S A WRAP!

Loved your review and will be reading along for the next one! When does the hat lady generally play at the R&C? I would love to try and get in to see her in Feb. when we next go.

Wonderful reviews and it was fantastic having breakfast with you yesterday! Hope you have a great rest of your trip!

Jill in CO

Been away from the DIS the last couple of Months and didn't even know that you had a new report going so I've decided to see what I can glean when I go back to read the full report

Barb,
Let me comment up to the first 6 pages which is how far I've read since finding your report today.
I am glad they found you a ready room after the long drive. I know that in January, when we got to our hotel in Daytona after being up since 2am I was ready to get into our room.

Club level at AKL looks great. Might have to try that in the future.
Sorry about Saana. If I go there, I would like to do the lunch with the Animal keeper.

Ill have to remember the culinary tour at AKL when we go in December. That would be fun.

Tusker House for a Character meals looks like a lot of fun. That has also gone on the bucket list. I have a feeling my bucket list is going to be longer by the time I am done reading your report.
Morgan is a junior at Old Dominion now with a double major and I have started thinking about her graduation trip. Thankfully I probably have at least 2 more summers to work on it. as Morgan will probably be in school a fifth year as she is double majoring in dance and accounting. So far thinking about an ABD Backstage magic trip, San Fransisco trip, DisneyLand Paris or Aulani instead of WDW. Not sure yet.

Well time for bed, work tomorrow then resting the body when I get home tomorrow--catching up on the DIS

I absolutely love your reviews. We are heading back to the World next October and have been looking at trying some new places. I plan on using your DRs to help sway DH :)

Barb,
I am getting caught up. Love the Vera Bradley bag. Great find!! We loved Universal and we were there one of their busiest days Jan 2 and 3rd. We were there just after park opening and went straight into HP areas both Mornings. We found portions to be such that two entrees was plenty for the three of us when meat was served on the side. (gave us a third plate) and I am allergic to pork. We were able to move quickly and the express pass helped us get on rides quickly.
Club level review is helpful. Thanks so much.
I am looking for someplace to eat at Disney Springs. Bongo's and Raglan Road reviews were helpful. When we went in January, we ate at Raglan Road and the food was okay... not exceptional.Loved the entertainment.
Need to keep reading.

Barb,
I hope your trip is going well and you are having a great time with great meals.

I am glad for my December trip I have a Kona Cafe visit for breakfast slated. We are also planning a visit to Restaraunt Marakesh.

I am sorry that Le Cellier was disappointing. I am hearing that a lot. Thanks for sharing your report with us again.

I'm so excited for you that you are in WDW!!!! :hmghost:I imagine you are having a lovely time!!!! Just wanted to say & now I've got to catch up on the rest of the last of your reviews.

Nice choices!!! Narcoosee's is great, I don't think I've ever felt as full after dining @ Narcoosee's. We also enjoyed that cheesecake. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter