You had quite the trip, didn't you? June 2019 Completed 12/4! New TR Link 1/19!

Sounds like an amazing tour and something I would definitely consider for myself in the future! Love all the pics and your ears came out great!

It was awesome! I would definitely recommend the whole experience! And thank you!!

Haha must be something about white and rain and AK nights! I did the same thing in August! White T-shirt and didn’t even realize my mistake till I was at the park... that’s what cheap ponchos are for I guess!

Haha must be!! I knew it might be an issue before we even left but I didn't really have an alternative to wear so I just went with it! lol I figured I'd probably just have to rock the poncho most of the night!

This tour looks awesome! The wild Africa trek is coming we want to do as well! i could totally see being the only 2 on the tour being a bit awkward however I feel like it must have been a great experience especially since the animals seemed so active, those other people missed out!

I would definitely recommend it! I really enjoyed the whole experience from the safari to the dinner! It was a bit awkward but honestly just so cool to have a private tour like that!! Honestly, I think it probably worked in our favor that it was raining because the animals were doing so much and were so fun to watch. We said it so many times that night how great of an experience they ended up missing out on! I mean I guess I understand if they had been in DAK all day in the rain but it really only rained for an hour and a half so I'm surprised they bailed! I was the exact opposite and just hoping they would still do it! lol

Sounds like a great tour! How exciting that it was just the two of you!

It was so cool!! I really liked that it was just us too since I didn't feel dumb asking whatever questions I had in front of DH where I may have been more shy around other people. Plus, we didn't have to worry about annoying anyone with our vlogging since the guide didn't care!

What an amazing tour . My DH would love this . He is a picky eater so I worry a little about the food .

It was so fun! My DH and I were both on cloud nine when we left, probably one of my favorite experiences I've ever had in Disney! The food was great but I can imagine for a picky eater it might be tough. But they did have fruit and cheese options which I feel like most people like. From the picture and what I remember there was also proscuitto, edamame, shrimp, hummus, cookies and in the tins were little smore mixtures that were SO good! It wasn't really a full on meal but more like an intense charcuterie board but I think thats usually par for the course for those savanna tours. We were definitely full when we left!

Joining in!! :flower3: Between FOP, the Night Blossom, and a private tour, this seems like a perfect day in AK!

Welcome!! Thanks for joining in!

It really was a perfect night in AK! It was like all of my favorite things in just a few hour span haha especially after our relaxing morning at the pool!

The tour sounds amazing! I may consider this one for us. We have loved the Rhino and Elephant tours at AK.

How nice to be the only ones on the tour. What did the food consist of? Vegetarian choices?

Thanks for the overview on the tour!

I would definitely recommend it!! One of my favorite Disney experiences to date!

There was cheese, grapes, I believe hummus, and then the desserts would all be vegetarian too I believe! (The little containers were smores in a cup and were SO good!) A couple of the other options may have been vegetarian options as well I just don't remember everything that was offered! haha We definitely didn't leave hungry though!

I definitely started reading your TR back in August, but am just now catching up on reports! I love your reports, and the vlog is so fun! Can't wait to watch more. Your dog is adorable.

Its crazy how that happens! haha Thanks for watching the vlogs! We really love recording them and putting them together!

The Club level seems nice, but I was also surprised no one was there to greet you.

Yeah it was a bit strange lol Especially since the one CM walked by us and looked like she was heading to the bus we just got off of. The whole check in there was just a bit weird! lol

Nothing better :)

Nope!!

We also skipped BOG on our recent trip, but glad to hear you had a better experience this time - we will need to give it another try!

I feel like BOG is definitely one of those restaurants where you have to skip it every once and a while! It was definitely much better than I expected though based on our previous experiences!

Someone else mentioned them being gone too! I actually think they never worked well while we were there. At least 6-7 people checked our ticket even when we had a rose before. I hope they find a better system!

You would think they would have the best system! lol

It's always so fun to meet this couple. Too funny that she was using your ring to send a message to Mickey! I loved their birthday outfits this year.

It was SO much fun! I was glad too since DH isn't always excited to do the character M&Gs!

Did you get an actual PP Photographer? This is a great picture, and it's awesome they captured the hugs!

Yes!! I think they brought the real photographers back, which thank goodness because those boxes are TERRIBLE! Like whoever thought that was a good idea doesn't realize what people are expecting from a Disney experience!

I'm excited I still have so much more to catch up on :)

Yay!!

I love that you are posing even with your poncho on.

Hahaha sometimes you just need to throw the poncho on and drink a night blossum!

AMAZING!!!

It was so cool!!

I want to do this now!

This looks amazing!

I definitely recommend it! It was so cool and so much fun!!

Staying at GF is definitely on my bucket list! It looks beautiful!

I'm so thankful we were able to stay there! It was a dream come true!

I am all caught up! The Savanna tour sounds amazing, that is on my bucket list now.

So fun! And totally worth it! I think even if it was a full tour group it would still be awesome!

That is awesome! And even better that they brought a second welcome dessert.

Yeah we were a bit shocked by all the gifts! lol Definitely made up for the weird check in! haha

I love the backpack and your shirt! Perfect for a Villains night.

Thank you!! I knew I had to be villains themed!

Okay that would really bother me!

Something didn't sit right as you were describing this - who just grabs someone else's backpack?

It was definitely one of those experiences where I just had a weird vibe about the whole thing!! Especially when I saw the very front pocket unzipped. I just don't know in what world someone would ever think "oh so pretty! let me grab it off of her back to let her know!" lol the next night when we were looking at the new DHS signs a woman walked by from like ten feet away was able to tell me she liked my outfit lol It was just so unnecessary!

I probably had expectations too high for the live actors! The one in the line was my favorite. But you're right, sometimes better to be able to make your own judgments.

You know what's funny??? We were less than impressed during MNSSHP! I wonder if they just had better actors working the night we did VAH? When we rode during MNSSHP in September they had JUST the actor in the cell and during VAH they had actors like around every turn in the line. It was definitely interesting to see the difference between the two parties!!

I want to do this now!

I hope they bring it back!! It was so much fun! I know some people were disappointed by no meet and greets but I thought there was enough going on that it really wasn't needed. I'm sure if they had the M&Gs though they would have sold out every night! lol Still so much fun!

Looks like the perfect work day!

It was!! I wish that could be my work day every day haha

I have to know, what is the volcano trick?!

So on TSM when you get to the screen with a balloons and the volcano there will be a lonesome 500 balloon at the top. Pop that one and two more will appear. Pop those two and three more will appear. When you pop all three the volcano will erupt with a ton of 500 value balloons!!

My husband also thought the Tastes Like Chicken was just okay on our recent trip. The food wasn't as good this year but I still love the experience at Skipper's Canteen and will be back.

I definitely would have been good with just the appetizers at Skippers Canteen! But like you said, the foods good and compared to the other MK options I'll definitely go back!

How awesome to get a private tour! I had never heard of this tour before, it is now at the top of my bucket list. I love the Safaris ride and would really enjoy spending more time with the animals on the savanna.

It was seriously AMAZING!! Definitely one of my favorite Disney experiences to date!! I love the safari too and when I read about what this tour entailed I was like okay I need to do it! It was so cool to pull off and get to just watch the giraffes and ask our questions. Especially when you ride the normal one and you think of questions but don't really get to ask! lol Like my whole life I've always wondered if the lions have ever tried to get out or go after any of the animals they can see from their spot and it was cool to finally be able to ask that question!

This makes me so happy too!

Right??? You would never know that since it isn't visible to guests! They even put the animals that just don't really like the sound of trucks or don't get along with other animals. It was just so cool to find out!!

That tour sounds incredible! I think I need to put all of the AK tours on my bucket list!

It was amazing!! Definitely recommend!!

Sounds like such a fantastic tour, so awesome the other group backed out and you had a private one! Totally looking into this now for our next trip. We did the Wild Africa Trek a few years ago and loved it, so this seems perfect!

It was so cool! I was so happy when they said it would just be us lol I can only imagine how much it would cost to actually book a tour on your own without that happening lol I think you and your Mom would really enjoy it! Between the food and the wine and just being out on the savanna on a private tour (even if other people were with you its still pretty exclusive!) it was so cool! And really not a bad cost for what you got out of it!

This drink is delicious and they do put a fair amount of rum in it. I will definitely be getting it again in January.

So good!!

We saw a TON of giraffes in September. It was truly amazing! I loved seeing the babies.

SO many babies! lol They were all playing around with each other too which was so fun to watch!

I cannot believe you and Dan had the entire tour to yourselves. What an awesome experience!

It was so cool!!

Love this vlog (watched it a while back) and the new Aruba one you just posted was awesome. Great job Cloe!

Thanks for watching!! I'm sure you know how much work goes into editing them haha always nice when people enjoy them!!

Your Savor the Savannah experience sounds amazing! I have always wanted to do the Wild Africa Trek, and after reading about your unbelievable safari tour I turned to Alex and said, "This is the absolute next thing we're doing at Disney!" :rotfl2:

Giraffes and unlimited Tusker beer...I'm seriously jealous right now. :laughing:

It was SO AMAZING!! My hesitation with the Wild Africa Trek was always A. the cost B. the heat since its always early morning or afternoon (and I can sometimes faint from heat lol) and C. the part that I really wanted to do was the savanna truck and the meal! So Savor the Savanna really sold me when I read about it! I also don't know if alcohol is included with Wild Africa Trek? Drinking the wine and beer out on the savanna was just SO cool. I'm honestly surprised it isn't talked about more! I hope you get to do it next time!

Thanks for watching!! I'm sure you know how much work goes into editing them haha always nice when people enjoy them!!
I had absolutely no idea!!! We just posted another one and had to break it down into 2 parts because it was waaaaaay too long for what it was and that took some additional time. SIGH.

I meant to ask you...How long have you been vlogging? You and Dan are really good at it!!! 😍

You know what's funny??? We were less than impressed during MNSSHP! I wonder if they just had better actors working the night we did VAH? When we rode during MNSSHP in September they had JUST the actor in the cell and during VAH they had actors like around every turn in the line. It was definitely interesting to see the difference between the two parties!!

That is so interesting! During our MNSSHP we had the one in the cell and there was one other one kind of directing the line, but he didn't seem as much in character we went by as like he was dressed as a pirate and just directing the line. I wonder if we just went on a slower night or if they put out fewer live pirates on certain nights.

I hope they bring it back!! It was so much fun! I know some people were disappointed by no meet and greets but I thought there was enough going on that it really wasn't needed. I'm sure if they had the M&Gs though they would have sold out every night! lol Still so much fun!

We didn't do any M&Gs during MNSSHP so we would totally be fine with that - it seems like a fun night still, and maybe less crowded than MNSSHP?

So on TSM when you get to the screen with a balloons and the volcano there will be a lonesome 500 balloon at the top. Pop that one and two more will appear. Pop those two and three more will appear. When you pop all three the volcano will erupt with a ton of 500 value balloons!!

Thank you! I really don't want to wait a whole year to give this a try hahaha.

lol Like my whole life I've always wondered if the lions have ever tried to get out or go after any of the animals they can see from their spot and it was cool to finally be able to ask that question!

I've wondered that too! What did they say? It looks like they would have a hard time getting out of their enclosure, but I'm so curious how they do with all the other animals nearby?

(When I get bored I apparently take selfies to pass the time! lol)
It's a perfectly acceptable way to pass the time.

parently there was supposed to be another group of four doing the tour with us but with the bad weather they asked if they could back out so it was just going to be us
That's awesome!

We started the tour by drinking POG juice
Yummm the best juice

I mean what better way to retire than in Disney??
It's the dream 😍

and since the tour had been originally scheduled for six and was now down to two there was quite a spread!
That food looks amaaaaazing!

There was also unlimited wine and beer for us to drink which was really nice!
Even better!

Overall, I would 1000% recommend this tour.
Currently adding it to my list for May!

I think it was a wise call to cancel WBG so you could really take advantage of that luscious looking Club Level spread and the pool! What an awesome morning!

I've LONG wanted to do the Savor the Savanah Tour and very well might on a next trip. Thanks for the wonderful write up on it!

I've fallen a bit behind, but all caught up now. I'm not sure why, but I'm not getting alerts.

Your room at GF is lovely. That's also on my bucket list.

That tour at AK sounds amazing! That's really cool that it turned into a private tour for the two of you.

I know I've told you this before, but you have the cutest clothes!

For the first time ever we were sent down to the bottom level which I had never ridden before so that was cool!

That's funny, I've only been sent to the top once! Always getting sent to the bottom!

He went with the green beer and I got my treasured night blossom that I somehow FORGOT TO GET IN MARCH!

Oooh that drink is so yummy

You could hear her mooing if she got too far from the group kind of asking them where they were!

Awww cute little cow

Had to get a pic of my safari ears I made myself! lol

Those are so cute, you did a great job! The tour sounds really great, I might have to look into that in the future based on your review.

I had absolutely no idea!!! We just posted another one and had to break it down into 2 parts because it was waaaaaay too long for what it was and that took some additional time. SIGH.

Haha yeah, it is no joke how much work goes into that end! Honestly, the recording is the easy part in my opinion!

I meant to ask you...How long have you been vlogging? You and Dan are really good at it!!! 😍

So if you look back through my channel I've been posting videos for a few years but it was usually just clips to music because I always had a hard time talking to the camera lol my version of vlogging would be "space mountain! yay!" lol (although I'm still glad I made those just because I know what was going on in them haha even if they don't really tell a story to someone else!)

Eventually I realized that I was able to story my trips pretty well with snapchat/insta stories and that if I could talk to my phone I could just do the same thing with a camera! haha Officially though, Dan and I started vlogging in June! Thanks for the compliment!! We really put a lot of time and effort into it so I appreciate it! Not that I am in any way an expert but if you guys ever have any questions that we might know the answer to feel free to message me!

That is so interesting! During our MNSSHP we had the one in the cell and there was one other one kind of directing the line, but he didn't seem as much in character we went by as like he was dressed as a pirate and just directing the line. I wonder if we just went on a slower night or if they put out fewer live pirates on certain nights.

I wonder!! I was just so surprised since I thought that MNSSHP would have more which I guess they did have more during the ride but its so hard to hear them!

We didn't do any M&Gs during MNSSHP so we would totally be fine with that - it seems like a fun night still, and maybe less crowded than MNSSHP?

Oh for sure!! We didn't have long waits for anything!

Thank you! I really don't want to wait a whole year to give this a try hahaha.

Haha ikr??? I've also heard that if you clear all of the aliens from the spaceship on the ring toss screen something is supposed to happen. I haven't tested that myself yet though! haha

I've wondered that too! What did they say? It looks like they would have a hard time getting out of their enclosure, but I'm so curious how they do with all the other animals nearby?

So the gap is made to be farther than any lion has ever been recorded jumping (when we got back on the truck the guide even stopped the truck in a spot you could really notice the gap!) Since the lions are well fed they don't usually try to hunt the animals outside their enclosure but apparently if birds land in their area on a bad day they will probably learn about the circle of life! lol

It's a perfectly acceptable way to pass the time.

Exactly! haha

That's awesome!

We were so excited!

Yummm the best juice

We drank a lot of it before we left! lol

It's the dream 😍

Right???

That food looks amaaaaazing!

Everything was SO good!!

Currently adding it to my list for May!

Definitely recommend!!! Such an amazing experience!

I think it was a wise call to cancel WBG so you could really take advantage of that luscious looking Club Level spread and the pool! What an awesome morning!

Definitely!!! I always have a hard time changing gears like that but I'm so happy we did! WBG and getting to and from DS would have been pretty stressful!

I've LONG wanted to do the Savor the Savanah Tour and very well might on a next trip. Thanks for the wonderful write up on it!

Do it!!! You will love it!

I've fallen a bit behind, but all caught up now. I'm not sure why, but I'm not getting alerts.

Ugh I hate when that happens! Welcome back anyway haha

Your room at GF is lovely. That's also on my bucket list.

It was a dream come true!

That tour at AK sounds amazing! That's really cool that it turned into a private tour for the two of you.

It really really was!!

I know I've told you this before, but you have the cutest clothes!

Thank you!!

That's funny, I've only been sent to the top once! Always getting sent to the bottom!

How funny!!! Weird how that happens!!

Oooh that drink is so yummy

yes it is!! I was so mad I skipped it in March lol

Awww cute little cow

So cute!

Those are so cute, you did a great job! The tour sounds really great, I might have to look into that in the future based on your review.

Thank you!! You definitely should look into it! So much fun!

Haha yeah, it is no joke how much work goes into that end! Honestly, the recording is the easy part in my opinion!
I agree 100%.

We really put a lot of time and effort into it so I appreciate it! Not that I am in any way an expert but if you guys ever have any questions that we might know the answer to feel free to message me!
You are sooooo sweet! I will definitely take you up on that!!!!

Apparently there was supposed to be another group of four doing the tour with us but with the bad weather they asked if they could back out so it was just going to be us. How cool right??? A completely private tour of the savanna?? I don’t know how often that happens
This happened to us in 2017, it was so amazing!

We started the tour by drinking POG juic
Love POG juice

CL at GF is goals. I always wanted to stay in the main building, but with SF being that close to the pool, that looks like the better option!

I'm definitely adding Savor the Savannah to our bucket list! I can see DH really enjoying this one! The safari attraction at AK is our favorite, so I know we would both appreciate the behind the scenes aspect of it!

Love your ears too! Actually, all of your outfits are on point. Just a suggestion, but I think you should totally do a packing vlog with all of your outfits! I'm sure lots of us would love to know where you get all of your outfits from!

This happened to us in 2017, it was so amazing!

I wonder how often it happens!! It was seriously so cool!

Love POG juice

Delish!

CL at GF is goals. I always wanted to stay in the main building, but with SF being that close to the pool, that looks like the better option!

I mean the main building would be super cool! And definitely a dream! But for what we had planned this trip SL definitely ended up being a great option for us!

I'm definitely adding Savor the Savannah to our bucket list! I can see DH really enjoying this one! The safari attraction at AK is our favorite, so I know we would both appreciate the behind the scenes aspect of it!

That's how I felt too. Like we love the safari so this just has to be so much better! And it was!!

Love your ears too! Actually, all of your outfits are on point. Just a suggestion, but I think you should totally do a packing vlog with all of your outfits! I'm sure lots of us would love to know where you get all of your outfits from!

Thank you!! I'll try to do that for some of our upcoming trips! I did a pack with me video before our June trip but that was like one of the first videos I ever filmed seriously so I should definitely do it again! I tried to do one for September but I was so overwhelmed before that trip it just didn't work out haha

I'm trying to figure out the best way to show the outfits/explain where everything is from but I'm sure I could come up with something!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report. I’ve only been back from WL for a month and I just booked YC for February. Winter is coming, I’m just preparing. Anyway, I’ve never stayed CL but your pool day at GF really has me considering it for this upcoming trip. I definitely will also be booking that Savannah tour. It looks incredible!

The preshow is awful to begin with but we were stuck in there for a LONG TIME. We recalibrated so many times, we were just fuzzy blobs by the end!
I HATE the pre-show >:( I actually dread it lol, it takes so long and isn't interesting after the first time! But I love FOP so I suffer through........................:)

When we got out to the African savanna where the giraffes live, our guide told us that there was actually another savanna not visible to guests where the older animals get to live out their days. I don’t know why but it made me happy that the older animals get to retire to a savanna away from the trucks. I mean what better way to retire than in Disney??
This is so sweet and nice to know! The whole tour sounds super cool. I've considered doing the Wild Africa Trek before but nobody else in the family is up for it but Steve would probably like this. It's neat that you were the only ones but I think I'd feel a little weird lol like you said when you were eating, I'd feel like I had to keep asking questions. Totally wouldn't ruin the experience for me though!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report. I’ve only been back from WL for a month and I just booked YC for February. Winter is coming, I’m just preparing. Anyway, I’ve never stayed CL but your pool day at GF really has me considering it for this upcoming trip. I definitely will also be booking that Savannah tour. It looks incredible!

Thanks for reading!! I know its so hard when you get home and those Disney blues hit! We really wanted to go President's Day weekend (especially because the Friday is Valentines Day!) but the flights from our area are SO expensive. Awesome that you got a trip booked though! I LOVED YC in March!

If you enjoy breakfast and drinks I definitely recommend CL. Dan and I wish we could do it every trip! The Savanna tour is awesome!

I HATE the pre-show >:( I actually dread it lol, it takes so long and isn't interesting after the first time! But I love FOP so I suffer through........................:)

Haha exactly!! I think at this point I'd rather just stand in the room and not watch anything haha I get it though, they try to make you feel like you're on the ride before you actually are! I just don't know who thought that was the video to show though! lol the ums alone are enough to drive me crazy!!

This is so sweet and nice to know! The whole tour sounds super cool. I've considered doing the Wild Africa Trek before but nobody else in the family is up for it but Steve would probably like this. It's neat that you were the only ones but I think I'd feel a little weird lol like you said when you were eating, I'd feel like I had to keep asking questions. Totally wouldn't ruin the experience for me though!

I definitely think it would be something you and Steve would enjoy! It was just cool to be eating dinner out on the savanna! It was definitely a little weird during the dinner part because I did feel like I needed to keep asking questions haha and for some reason Dan who is usually the talkative one didn't have any questions! LMAO but like you said, didn't ruin the experience at all!

I didn’t mind the rain (save for the fact that I chose to wear a completely white dress in rain but YOLO lol), what I was worried about was that we were doing the Savor the Savanna tour this night and I wasn’t sure if they would cancel it or not! It wasn’t a cheap experience and I would be super bummed if we didn’t get to go! I hoped that if they did cancel we would get a giftcard for the cost or something but I decided to not worry about it and just figure that out when the time came!
It would be so fun!
Once our drinks were nearly finished I figured it was time for us to start making our way over to check in for our Savor the Savanna tour. This was a tour that I had wanted to do for a while since I love the Safari and having dinner on the savanna seemed like such a cool idea! I believe the safari and the meal are also included with the Wild Africa Trek but the cost of that tour plus the fact that it happens in the dead heat of the day always kept me away from that one but Savor the Savanna just seemed cool!
It does seem great....now I want to try it!
Because of the rain, the animals were super active and were walking all over the place. The nice thing about the tour was that for areas where we wanted to spend more time or watch the animals more, the truck could pull over (when possible) to allow us to stand, watch the animals and ask questions.
So great!
There was also unlimited wine and beer for us to drink which was really nice!
Yay!
Overall, I would 1000% recommend this tour. I honestly wish I could do it again soon because it was just a great tour and an awesome way to go “behind the scenes” of one of my favorite attractions in Disney! It has actually made me want to do the Wild Africa Trek more than I had in the past so I definitely have to put that on my Disney bucketlist now!
Such a great review, thanks!!

Day 4 Part 3 Sunday June 16th

So my original plan for this night was to head to the Sanaa lounge after the tour. I wasn’t entirely sure how much food we would get on the tour and thought we might still be hungry after. Well, I was so wrong about that because we were stuffed! Instead, we chose to head over to the Nomad Lounge for a couple of drinks before figuring out what else we wanted to do!

But first we stopped along some of the Tree of Life paths because I don't think we've ever really walked them before!

It was the perfect time of night to walk the paths with the sun setting! Also cool when you do something for the first time. The path was cool to see, especially how close to the tree it brought you!

To drink I went with the Annapurna zing because my cousin had recommended it which came with a lotus glow cube and Dan ordered a beer. Sorry y’all, no idea what he ordered! Lol My drink was good though! I liked it better than the Jenn's Tattoo I'd had before there!

It was such a quiet night in the Nomad Lounge and super enjoyable. I think the rain and the later time had cleared a lot of people out of the park, you almost forgot that you were in Disney where its usually jam packed!

We did have a bit of a show though even being so dead. A woman had become a little bit beligerent and they were escorting her from Tiffins. She ended up plopping down on the outside couches outside of the Nomad lounge but must have realized no one would continue serving her so she moved on lol

While we were sitting there I was able to score a fastpass for Rivers of Light (the new show had just started a few weeks before, although I never even saw the old one). However, Dan and I weren’t really feeling a show so we decided to watch the Tree of Life Awakenings, take some photopass pictures and shop!

Being our last night in Disney, I was in my full on panic shopping mode where I buy nearly everything I touch haha we did some damage there that night! But it was also all stuff we wanted so c’est la vie!

One of my favorite purchases was this shirt! Which I've worn A LOT since buying so it was totally worth it! (I'll link our haul from this trip at the end of the TR in case anyone is curious about all the things we bought!)

By 10:15 we were making our way back to the front to catch our uber.

We definitely learned this night that its important to call for an uber far earlier than you would expect to (at least at the end of the night). We waited a good ten minutes for the uber to pull up but in the grand scheme of things I’m sure a bus would have taken longer and had been super crowded so it was definitely the better option!

We were back to the Grand by 10:40, it was another amazing day!! (Anyone else feel like they could have done more at night when they are writing trip reports? I always feel like I should have done SOMETHING productive but I feel like I’m always way too tired for that!)

I do wish that the Enchanted Rose had been open on this trip because that's probably where we would have gone for a night cap! Hopefully we'll get to stay there again and do that!

Our evening in Animal Kingdom!

Sounds like such a nice, relaxing way to end your night! Love all the nighttime pics!

And I love the tree of life paths! It really is amazing how close you get to the tree!

It was the perfect time of night to walk the paths with the sun setting! Also cool when you do something for the first time. The path was cool to see, especially how close to the tree it brought you!
Oh my goodness that lighting is so pretty!!

She ended up plopping down on the outside couches outside of the Nomad lounge but must have realized no one would continue serving her so she moved on lol

I was in my full on panic shopping mode where I buy nearly everything I touch
Oh I feel you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter