You Can't Use a Coupon With Emerald Aisle?

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
When I try to book an intermediate for May 13 -17 using the vacation outlet contract ID (5042947) and the 1 free day coupon (10008199) it keeps saying error on page. I had my sister try too and it would not work for her either.

Maybe I misunderstood and you cannot use a coupon with EA? I thought you could.

Any help?

(I tried the above without using the emerald club and it saves me $16 off my current reservation with the priceless code - it brings me from $99 to $83, but I would really prefer to bypass the line)

You can use the coupons. Are you on AOL? I was having the same problem when I tried using AOL. AOL can be "touchy" on certain websites. I tried again usign Internet Explorer and it went through no problem. Good luck! :D

Keep trying. It is a glitch in the National website reservation system. I had to run my ressie through four times before it stopped telling me to go to the counter and gave me EA. I am using a $20 off coupon from the EB.

Mike

The web site is very frustrating.

It seems that the first time I get on the site, whatever I put in, it goes through.

When I go back, clear the cookies and internet files, change the code, it kicks me into counter.
I even tried it without the coupon and it told me that it had to change me to the counter because I had an upgrade coupon.

I have to get out of the National web site completely each time, clear the cookies etc. and then get on the site for it to work most of the time.

Ed

Clear your cache and cookies. I have never had a problem using a free day for Naitonal, and for the aisle too. The only coupons you cannot use without going to the counter are the upgrade ones.

I had the same problem and it is a glitch in their webpage. What you do is call them at 1-888-501-9010 (website technical support) and they will take care of it.

Thanks for the phone #. I called and was able to have them apply the coupon to my current reservation.

The cookies thing didn't help - maybe I did it wrong?

**Quick question - I was booked with the priceless code (6600330) and I just had her add the coupon code for one free day through vacation outlet (10008199).

Am I allowed to put these two together? On the coupon I printed, it says to use contract ID 5042947. Will it still be valid since I used a different contract ID?

This brought me down from $99 to $68!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter