You can have Edward Cullen...We'll take Mickey Mouse, and the trip begins on page 101

Thanks Chele.

I thikn I just about got it now

Vincent= Bawb

Loren=LoHo

Kacy=Berth

Kody=Nerdy Cookies

Scotty = WBG

Okay, I am good now..thanks :rotfl:

Kacy is Berht, but you did well.

I like your Shark avatar.

BRENDON1.jpg

*gasp*

Okay so I am already making lists in my mind, and tomorrow I am going to start putting down in a notebook just for the trip. I plan on taking notes while on the trip too so I need to get a little notebook that is a durable one. I figure the better notes that I take the better the trip report.

I think that because our trip mainly falls during the week, that we should hit the more popular rides on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and save DCA for Thursday or Friday. And I am considering six day tickets because WBG may be going on a bike ride on Saturday so I think at least the kids and I will go cruise the park in the morning. Or maybe we will go check out the Garden Walk as it opened after our last trip to Disneyland.

I need to discuss this with the rest of the posse. The main problem I see is that my mom will not want to walk so I don't know. I will think of something.

Here is the website for Garden Walk for my WDW friends that I know are here.:goodvibes

http://www.anaheimgardenwalk.com/

Okay so I am already making lists in my mind, and tomorrow I am going to start putting down in a notebook just for the trip. I plan on taking notes while on the trip too so I need to get a little notebook that is a durable one. I figure the better notes that I take the better the trip report.

I think that because our trip mainly falls during the week, that we should hit the more popular rides on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and save DCA for Thursday or Friday. And I am considering six day tickets because WBG may be going on a bike ride on Saturday so I think at least the kids and I will go cruise the park in the morning. Or maybe we will go check out the Garden Walk as it opened after our last trip to Disneyland.

I need to discuss this with the rest of the posse. The main problem I see is that my mom will not want to walk so I don't know. I will think of something.

Here is the website for Garden Walk for my WDW friends that I know are here.:goodvibes

I thought we were going on Saturday anyways :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter