You can eat nothing but food from 5 chain restaurants for the rest of your life

Interesting idea for a thread :)

In & Out
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Cheesecake Factory
Fogo de Chao
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar

I think those would cover my needs pretty much forever. Adding Cheesecake Factory feels like cheating since their menu is over 20 pages :D

Any caveats? I was assuming that I'd have to pay for it myself. If it was free then of course it would be Ruth's Chris and McCormick & Schmick's in the mix in addition to some ubiquitous fast food just because I figure I'm going to be on the road where that might come in handy.

someone finds them self amusing

Yes I am not showing this thread respect and giving it the seriousness that it deserves. In case you were wondering about 27B-6....

Bob Hoskins partner had a melt down when asked if he has a 27B/6.

no one said it was serious, but if you are going to participate in a silly online survey, might as well play by the rules

Any caveats? I was assuming that I'd have to pay for it myself. If it was free then of course it would be Ruth's Chris and McCormick & Schmick's in the mix in addition to some ubiquitous fast food just because I figure I'm going to be on the road where that might come in handy.

The only requirement is that it be a chain with a large footprint. But yeah, assume that's all you get to eat and you must pay for it yourself. Also assume Pizza hut and taco bell count as 2 despite one owner. They are different concepts and hence different chains.

That kind of makes it hard because if you pick a place like In N out, that only covers the west. To pick good nutrition at places with enough locations such that you're not stuck not being able to go to every place you want is rather a difficult task. Especially if you're on something like a low sodium diet.

https://www.eatthis.com/most-sodium-restaurant-foods/

Years ago when I first looked at this list there were just two on it with over 3,000 MG of sodium. Now you need 3,570 just to make the list at #36.

Last edited:
Exactly. That is question here. I obviously went in the direction assuming I didn’t have to pay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter