you are not misreading this -- I need pics of WL Gift shop Please!

MainStreetFireman

DIS Veteran
Okay, we had a great trip a year ago at the Wilderness Lodge and I forgot a very important souvenier.....coffee mugs.

I remember two different mugs:

One that looks like a tree trunk with the WL logo on it and the handle is like the character totem pole outside the shop. It is bumpy like a tree trunk. There is a picture the last time I tried to find this mug in a previous thread at:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2090590

The other mug is regular (not bumpy) with a complete picture (sketch?) of the WL all around the mug outside.

Now -- here's the hard part -- can anyone get the style numbers from these from the actual shop? It should be right on the bottom of the mug on a sticker.

I have called Disney merchandise, and I know that they want to help, but the discussions since my last post have been filled with "maybes", "I think this is the mug" and "should be". I really want to get these exact mugs.

Any chance there is some help out there?

I'm sorry I can't help you with the code on the sticker, but is this what it looks like?I got this one early May 2009.

i know you said it isn't "bumpy" but this one is somewhat. the picture is raised and a little bumpy:

WL%20Mug%201.jpg

WL%20Mug%202.jpg

WL%20Mug%203.jpg

Mugs.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter