You are all so lucky!!!

Queenie

Mouseketeer
I've just got back from Florida and am totally amazed at how much scrapping stuff you can get there. I was lucky enough to visit the Michael's store (the one near Prime Outlets) and OH MY GOD!!! It was like 5 of my craft superstores rolled into one! I only have one big store and a few small ones in my city and they all sell pretty much the same stuff and nothing Disney. I spent $128.31 (inc tax) on scrapping stuff (about 50/50 Downtown Disney and LSS's) this holiday and was in such a fluster in Micheal's - there was sooooo much I wanted that I knew I couldn't get without paying a small fortune here. One packet of Jolee's embellishments can cost me about $10 here as I have to get it shipped by ebay.

I bought so much stuff and I can't wait to rid myself of jet lag and start scrapping this trip! I also bought a scrapbook magazine to see the kind of things you guys do as USA style scrapping is different to UK style. I've got the July/Aug edition of Scrapbooks etc and am looking forward to reading it.

I just wanted to let you know how lucky you guys really are!

We do have the good luck to have many choices of stores here. But remember it just costs us more :rotfl: Hope you enjoy your magazine and all your goodies.

Actually it costs you guys much less. Double the price of any given item and subtract just a little bit and you've got what we pay.

I think she means in sheer quantity!...We just keep going back! lol

I'm so glad you found a store to go to!

Holycow

I agree with Holycow! More to choose from doesn't mean we actually choose!! We just buy some of everything! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm glad you had a great trip & found lots of things to buy for scrapping! :teeth:

Glad you had a good trip. Now you know why we avoid the LSS like the plague...I can't seem to stop in and not buy something.

Okay, I have to ask -- where is the Michael's near the Prime Outlets?? We go there every trip and I don't know how I've missed it! :)

If you're going along the I4, take the exit for Universal (64A?) and drive the opposite direction to Universal heading for Prime Outlets. Michael's is on the left pretty soon after coming off the I4. It's pretty hard to spot from the car but there are one or two signs.

Queenie, how wonderful that you had time to shop for scrapbook supplies while here in the States! Glad you enjoyed all the sb stores you visited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter