You are a world famous actor

low-key

DIS Veteran
and you have 3 great house's where are the located.

1, Somewhere in LA area, need a home close to work
2. Chicago its my type of town, plus you need a house whre its cold for the winter. (romantic)
3. Hawaii , very secluded, my place to decompress

TipsyTraveler

DIS Veteran
L.A. as my main home for work and weather (unless I do more filming in ATL, then maybe I should stay where I am. Hmmmm... :scratchin)

London as my “other” home.

A beach house in Costa Rica for when I want to relax and escape my fame. :beach:

• Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
    1. On the Straits of Mackinac overlooking my favorite bridge :love:
    2. Somewhere on a beach but safe enough away from storm surges
    3. On the plains of Oklahoma with a really nice storm shelter

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
    Hmmm....that's actually hard. Everywhere I think of has something I don't like.

Somewhere outside San Diego. Like the area, but don't like large cities.
    A large ranch with a great house in Wyoming
    Norway overlooking the fjords

ZZBane

Mouseketeer
    Chicago - it’s my most favorite city

Jamaica, Montego Bay - my most favorite place

And then either Pittsburgh or somewhere in Europe. Pittsburgh because it will always be home to me, even though I now live in Florida. Europe because while I’ve never been anywhere there, I feel like I would enjoy it a great deal. Probably somewhere with paid parental leave and good healthcare. Of course if I was a famous actress, I’d have the money and wouldn’t have to worry about that

• PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    A large, comfortable house midway between L.A. and Anaheim, so I can get to both work and Disneyland quickly (or relatively quickly, considering SoCal traffic.)

An apartment in NYC, for when I'm there doing daytime TV appearances and seeing shows.

A "cabin" on a lake somewhere, for quiet family vacations.

Toolulu22

DIS Veteran
    Monterey, CA
    Ranch outside of Dallas, TX
    More luxurious place, further east on Long Island (NY) - I like a lot of things about where I live now and it would be nicer if I didn’t have to worry about traffic and the length of the commute to my j.o.b.

• Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
    A bayside waterview home on Cape Cod, MA, I lived on Cape Cod for over 30 years, I like the laid back feel I used to call home.

A high rise penthouse in Koraku, Bunkyo-ku prefecture, Japan with a view of Mt. Fugi, I've stayed in one for a month and could seriously live there forever! Very close to Tokyo Disney!

Lastly, right where I am living now, Ocala Florida, horse capital of the world and an hour and a half away from Disney World.

ZZBane

Mouseketeer
    A bayside waterview home on Cape Cod, MA, I lived on Cape Cod for over 30 years, I like the laid back feel I used to call home.

A high rise penthouse in Koraku, Bunkyo-ku prefecture, Japan with a view of Mt. Fugi, I've stayed in one for a month and could seriously live there forever! Very close to Tokyo Disney!

Lastly, right where I am living now, Ocala Florida, horse capital of the world and an hour and a half away from Disney World.
    So you like Ocala? I live in Beverly Hills. Just moved here in June from Pittsburgh. Ocala is way more built up than here. In fact, I have to drive all the way there if I want a Starbucks.

DuskKodesh

Marvel Hero in Training
    California on the coast. Move my family here.
    Cabin in Oregon way up in the woods, private and secluded. I miss Oregon so much.
    Somewhere in Tokyo, or maybe Istanbul. Sit on the roof and watch the lights and people.

BadPinkTink

DIS Veteran
    1. Ireland, actually alot of famous actors do come here, either on vacation or own homes here. They come here as people don't recognise them or if they do, Irish people don't really care that they are famous.

For example, when they were filming Star Wars scenes, Mark Hamill would just go around town on his own, and go into pubs and sit with locals.

2. For work purposes, I would have an apartment in either LA or New York or Atlanta, or which ever city I did the most work in.

3. I would also have a get away home in a rural part of America, somewhere to escape to which is far removed from the public and the celeb lifestyle.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates