Yogurt at Breakfast ???

arlenesp

<font color=blue>Silly me, I thought paper was for
I know this is a strange question, but I was wondering if the ship serves Yogurt at the buffet? My DH has stomach issues and swears his daily dose of Activia helps him and I was thinking this is the place to ask. I would hate to think I need to carry this onboard for 15 days :lmao:

I know this is a strange question, but I was wondering if the ship serves Yogurt at the buffet? My DH has stomach issues and swears his daily dose of Activia helps him and I was thinking this is the place to ask. I would hate to think I need to carry this onboard for 15 days :lmao:

Yes in topsiders, on the omelet bar and in the buffet line.Not sure if it is Activa, but the omelet bar one is very nice, and there is fresh fruit to put with it, self serve from a bowl, my kids often take a yogurt tub,from the buffet line different verities, with and without fruit in them,

Lumiere's & Triton's Breakfast Menu

Chilled Juices

Orange
Grapefruit
Cranberry
Prune
Apple
Tomato

Fresh Fruit

Melons
Grapefruit
Fruit Cocktail
Banana

Yogurts

Fruit Yogurts
Plain Yogurt
Low-Fat Yogurts

Hot Cereals

Cream of Wheat

Cold Cereals

Corn Flakes
Rise Krispies
Frosted Flakes
Low-fat Granola
Froot Loops
Raisin Bran
Cruncheroos
Shredded Wheat
Swiss Bircher Muesli

Lox and Bagel

A traditional favorite served with cream cheese

Bakery

Danish Pastries
Assorted Muffins
Bagels
Doughnuts
English Muffins
Toast ( rye, white, or wheat bread)
Croissants

Express

Fluffy scrambled eggs, bacon, link sausage, and oven-roasted potatoes or hash browns

Eggs Benedict

Toasted English muffin with grilled Canadian bacon, served with poached eggs topped with Hollandaise sauce

Eggs Your Way

Scrambled, fried, poached, or boiled and served with oven-roasted potatoes or hash browns and your choice of breakfast meat

Omelets

Denver
Ham and Cheese
Plain

Egg beaters available upon request

Hot off the Griddle

Buttermilk Pancakes
Blueberry Pancakes
French Toast
Waffles

All served with a choice of breakfast syrup, chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce

Chef's Daily Special

This is good to hear. I was going to ask the same question because my DD loves yogurt and eats it almost every day.

I eat yogurt nearly every morning, but I make a smoothie with fruit and ice, and some juice. Wondering if its worth taking my tiny blender with me. Hmmm........

I eat yogurt nearly every morning, but I make a smoothie with fruit and ice, and some juice. Wondering if its worth taking my tiny blender with me. Hmmm........

I know people who do, ( just look for the Tags from the tag fairy) but you can grab all the stuff form topsiders so why not?

I think it was Dannon yogurt on the buffet (if that matters) but it may have been Yoplait. I cannot remember which it was, but they have a couple of flavors available.

I think it was Dannon yogurt on the buffet (if that matters) but it may have been Yoplait. I cannot remember which it was, but they have a couple of flavors available.

Sue Ellen thank you for the clarification, I do not know about USA brands, but thoose seen familar.

Thanks you guys. I knew I could get an answer :goodvibes

you can get probiotics in pills also, but yup I ate yogurt everyday, got it with room service,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter