Yoghurt on Tour, day 7, Mall at Millenia

daveyoghurt

Mouseketeer
I know what you're thinking, nearly a week in Florida and no Disney, ah well, it takes allsorts! After two days of parks we decided to head for the shops again, and got a 'luxury' cab to Millenia (it really was posh as well, it had cartier leather interior - good job Matt and I had showered properly as Karen ordered us not to mess up the white leather)! Once again, Karen single handedly tried to improve the US retail figures, especially when she bumped into her good friend Henri Lacoste! To be honest, I was a little disappointed with Macys and Bloomingdales - they weren't as good as I was expecting. Karen bought some hard to find Orange tea-bags which was good news for all, a certain someone might be a little more amenable on a morning now!

We'd heard good things about the Cheesecake Factory so we had lunch there, Matt had a chicken sandwich that was only just smaller than him, Karen and I opted for steak quesadillas - we also had some triple chocolate cheesecake that was really nice, though it verged on the edge of being chocolate overload! New dietry instructions for the remainder of the holiday were issued upon leaving by Karen.

Continued to shop after lunch, picking up a great deal on the Lost and Sin City dvd's paying in dollars what we'd pay in pounds over here - a great saving. We returned to the hotel and lounged out by the pool till late evening and wandered over to Flippers for a pizza - we had BBQ chicken, spicy Mexican and steak feast pizza, accompanied by Budweiser and red wine (not together!). Flippers make great pizzas and the service was great - we came back here many more times as a result.

Next - Disney at last!

Did you like the Mall at Millenia ?? We've never been, is it worth the trip ?? Those cheesecakes sound fab, and eldest DD is hoping to get the Lost DVD at Christmas when we go back. Looking forward to your encounters at Disney :)

Another lovely report. Shopping is good too :wave2:

Lovely report. Did you venture near the Apple Store? We never made it to the Millenia this time.

Another great report Dave. I would also be interested to know how Mall at Millennia compares to, say, Premium Outlets and Belz, having never been there ourselves.

Great report we have never been to the Mall yet but hopefully one day.

Enjoyed reading your report ~ Thanx for posting.

Still going great Dave, thanks for adding the day numbers, at last disney coming up :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter