Yoga?

Cherylbug

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a good Yoga dvd? I would like to start doing some Yoga but the gym I go to doesn't offer it. I've heard it helps alot with flexability and stretching.

On a totally different note...what kind of vitamins do you take? They say that you're supposed to get more energy when you exercise but I'm always so tired. I don't take any kind of vitamin so I'm guessing that's part of my problem :confused3 (I'm hoping anyway).

Thanks.

I like Denise Austin's Fat blasting Yoga. I was doing it 2 to 3 times a week, but now with runnning I do it once a week for cross training.

Joan--That's what I plan to do...just once a week for xt and to help loosen everything up. Thanks for letting me know which one you're using.

Judy--Thanks for posting that link. I looked around at the beginner's section and they actually have one for athletes. I'm no where near athlete status but it said it helps w/running. It looked really interesting. I'm probably going to give that one a try.

I like Denise Austin's Fat blasting Yoga. I was doing it 2 to 3 times a week, but now with runnning I do it once a week for cross training.

Denise Austin puts out some good solid material. I personally think she is one of the best advisors out there.

Walking Panda:hippie:

I don't use DVDs (my gym offers classes), but I really recommend yoga and pilates. I take two classes a week (whichever fits into my schedule at the time). I prefer Pilates to be honest, but the yoga classes are easier to get to since they are after work, not before. You might want to look into Pilates DVDs as well.

I have the Pilates for Dummies DVD which was recommended by a few other team mates and I do think it is really good. Good instruction, easy to follow...

There is a Yoga for Dummies DVD out too. I've not tried it personally, but have heard from others here on the board it's pretty good too.

Good luck!
Stacie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter