Yo HO HO HO a Wonder We Will Go! Finally a TRIP REPORT! Dec 5-9th, 2010

Thanks for the updates and the photos of Palo brunch. I'll be traveling solo with my 3 kids in March and keep going back and forth about canceling my Palo brunch and dinner ressies.

After seeing your pics, I think I will keep my brunch ressie ;) :laughing:.

MamaKate...Its totally worth it...just bring something to read or do like a crossword puzzle so you don't feel like you have to rush. when you're by yourself you don't get caught up chatting with the other person so you eat faster lol...

After dinner I picked up the boys and Miguel was still tired. So I said lets get in line for Pirate Mickey and try and take a picture at least with their costumes on..

LOL you can see Miguel was like oh please I’m tired..

I didn’t want to push my luck so we went back to the room and though we’d unwind until the party. Of course the boys were fully charged but wanted out of their costumes..
Not the best pic of me but Miguel took this picture and he said ARGGGGG mommy
We got up to the Deck 9. I had the baby in the carrier and just attached the Pooh leash to Miguel. Chloe, She was gone right after dinner lol.

We really enjoyed the Pirate Party. We did not get to the Buffet because Miguel wanted to walk around and play pirate and dance. So I got most of this night on video. I bought Miguel a flashing sword ($10!)…

Miguel dancing

The Pirates (Again sorry for the poor quality but my camera doesn’t do well when I have to zoom in)
Smee was hilarious!!
I have to get a better picture of this next time…Mickey looked to our side of ship at the beginning and after that it was the back of his head
The fireworks were awesome for being out at sea! Miguel enjoyed them. Once that was done we head back inside and I thought we’d just go to the room and watch movies and play.

The baby in his carrier
I ordered room service again, got Miguel the hamburger and I got the chicken wrap again…and we just played around in the room and fell asleep maybe around midnight.

It was a fantastic day.

I love the pirate t shirts!! Did you make those? They are so awesome

@ Rogue...yes..I requested the mickey heads with our names from Tebi I believe..she's on the creative disigns...

unfortunately..the dark transfers I bought did not hold up well...I was able to peel them right off when we got home...so next time I'm definately going to go with a better quality of transfer paper..

Hi MommaMouse, I am so jealous that you got into Palo. I tried but they only offered tables for 1 or 2 online. When we got onboard I went directly to Wavebands and was only the 2nd in line for standby but no go. Good for you though.:thumbsup2I'll try again on the Dream. Sorry about your t-shirts. I used AmyMickey's transfers here on the DIS and they were great. The finished product looked so professional. Give her a try next time. You won't be disappointed:goodvibes
Linda

@ Linda...yes I am definately buying them from Amy next time.... I have Birthday tshirts to make for April/May when we go to WDW...so I'm tired of all the money I spend on them to look horrible after I wash them...:laundy:

Waking up and realizing that we had to get off the ship…brought on the good ole Disney Blues…but we will be in Magic Kingdom later so shouldn’t be too bad ..right? huh..

I went down to Guest Services to close out my account and walked around to take some final pictures..

This was a sad sight:

So wanted to steal one of these but a photo of the photo is going to have to do

an awful sight on return trip lol

I also went to Shutters to buy more pictures. One of the pictures was smudged with something so they said they will reprint it and mail to me. (Note if you ever use your debit card they put a $$ hold on your account)

I got the kids up and got dressed and made sure we didn’t leave anything…took one last look at the room and smiled because I knew I would be back on either her sister ship or the Dream.

We went to BBB and had a few things to eat…Originally I thought we can eat at Tritons but I guess I didn’t read the rules we had to be there at 7am or something not whenever we wanted lol…oh well..saw Wayan and said my goodbyes.

We stayed on the ship as long as possible and finally we walked to the Atrium, reluctantly

Getting off wasn’t as bad…but there was waiting of course…I was just praying that the boys don’t get antsy. We found a porter (not sure if that’s what they are called but whatever the guy who helps you with your luggage).

We got through customs and when we went outside it was even COLDER than I expected. We got to the car and I tipped the guy like $20…I hope that was enough….I didn’t want him cursing me…lol…we all took a look at the ship again..

As we were leaving and crossing the bridge..I made Chloe take another pic

and another one

So sad…well it was off to Magic Kingdom.

I made sure to get gas before I hit the road LOL…and we made it to Destiny Palms in no time…This place is awesome..low rates, 4miles west of Disney and good breakfast…and they always let me check in early..We checked in like at 11:30…

We were tired but the kids would not take a nap!!!!!!

So we started to get dressed for Magic Kingdom…around this time I started noticing my stomach wasn’t feeling right…but I shrugged it off.

We got to MK pretty early like 3:30ish…

We of course walked to the Ticket/Transportation Center and took the Ferry. I always have to take the Ferry to MK…I’m not a fan of the MonoRail.

We got to the gates and walked in and Miguel got his wristband for the party

I love Magic Kindgom..but today my stomach had started to kill me…Like I thought I had food poisoning. I was getting light headed and everything. I tried to keep a smile on my face but it was so DAG coooold!! We walked around and went to Mickey’s House first to get our holiday pictures taken with Mickey & Minnie…

I let Miguel play in the playground for a bit

Afterwards we went to Pinnochio’s Haus?? to get cocoa and cookies

and this is around the time the kids started to act crazy and I was just miserable with stomach pains and it was just soooooo COLD.

So we went to Cosmic Rays to let Miguel dance

After that we went to see the Tomorrowland Christmas Show with Stitch/Mike/Buzz…

Chloe went to space mountain during this time and rode it twice…lucky girl!!

After the show I think it was time to go find a spot for the Fireworks
I wonder how many pics of the Castle I have??

We waited by the Rapunzel meet & Greet for the Fireworks

and I just remember being really sick and not wanting to be there..plus the boys were cold and they were cranky…and waiting in line for everything was for the birds!! We got so used to getting what we want on the ship…so to go from being treated like royalty to being in a 30minute line for soda was like UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

We found a spot for the Parade…and then it happened BOTH KIDS STARTED CRYING/SCREAMING. Of course I got the “LOOKS” from the women around me. Like their kids never had a meltdown before..So I thought I could feed the baby there and then Miguel will calm down when the Parade started but we still had like 10minutes…so I got out of line and said screw it we go back to Cosmic Rays…

and then we went to see Woody/Bullseye/Jesse and dance with them..

I mostly took video here but I was ready to leave..so when it got close to closing time..we head to the Emporium and I bought my Mickey Mouse Santas cookie & cup plate with cash…and I was going to go get Manuelito his ears when I realized…I LOST MY DEBIT CARD!!!!!!!

So that was it…we left…our MVMCP day was a bust for me due to my stomach issues. I mean it was killing me all night and I woke up the next morning hoping to not feel any pain…all was gone…phew.

We got our stuff and headed to Tampa on Friday and all we can talk about is the next cruise…

Unpacking wasn’t fun until I got to the FE bags…here’s some things we got from our FE exchange:

Calendar

handmade soap! Bookmarks! Notepads with Bahamas on it! And a magnetic picture frame

These are my souvenirs

Next cruise I’m buying the Duffy with the Cruise attire on but I love my Christmas Duffy!! I hug him a lot (nerd, yes)

So folks that was our trip…and here’s to Oct29th this year on the Magic and April 10th, 2012 on the Dream…

I have become so obsessed with Disney…its ridiculous…if only I can make money off of my obsession so I can always continue to live the Disney Dream…I thank everyone on the Creative Disigns thread for putting up with my many requests for magnet/tshirt designs and I am so glad there are people out there that share my obsession.

See you real soon!!

BTW the boys had a wonderful Christmas

and we also went to Seaworld and Busch Gardens after Christmas and did some more Zoo stuff for the New Year.

It was a great year!!!

thank you Princess Aleya...I enjoyed writing it...and can't believe that I am going to go on another one...so look out for my next PTR might not be as crazy as this one hear because I am totally toning down my shopping for the cruise...i hope...:rotfl2:

thank you Princess Aleya...I enjoyed writing it...and can't believe that I am going to go on another one...so look out for my next PTR might not be as crazy as this one hear because I am totally toning down my shopping for the cruise...i hope...:rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear about it. I hear you about the shopping, I went waaay overboard when we took our first Disney cruise in 2009. I had one suitcase just for shoes :scared1:, I learned my lesson. I didn't wear half of the stuff I took b/c we were mostly in our swim suits LOL. I won't take as much for our upcoming Dream cruise.:banana:

Great report MommaMouse!!! Everyday I miss the cruise....we can't wait to be on another one!

I will be looking forward to reading your TR for your voyage on the Magic!!!:goodvibes

I am already trying to find Tuxedos for the boys for their Formal Night... but looks like I'll have to go Ebay for those...I'll of course need a Fancy dress/gown :rolleyes1

and don't laugh...I'm already pricing/searching for our Halloween Costumes...we are going to be Cowboys this year...at least for now unless Miguel says he wants to be something else.

So yea I have to taper it back with shopping if I'm going to WDW in April/July/Dec and then Oct cruise...and really there was no need for alot of the stuff that I brought on the cruise and some of the stuff I bought I didn't get to wear..but I will be wearing again on my next trip...but with excursions, and MNSSHP tickets, I don't need to be spending my money frivolously (did I spell that right)...anyway...you believe I already have my "Cruise" box with things in it...yea I'm sure you can believe that...

Cherylsue: hope you let me know how your Dec cruise is......

thanks Cruiselady...it was fun and I think about it everyday and can't wait to go on my next cruise...I think I enjoy the Cruise line more than the actual parks...we'll see how I feel when we go in April to WDW.

Great Trip Report! I appreciated all the details! Glad to know that cruising with an infant is possible! :laughing: I am SO beyond excited for our Halloween cruise on the Magic!

@sumlee...yes I knew it wasn't going to be "a walk in the park" but it was manageable and we still had a great time...I can't wait till our Halloween cruise either!

Hi...

I just found your PTR and TR and I read them both!!! Amazing!!! :thumbsup2

And you totally rock as a cool Mom your kids on the cruise... :cool1:

I do have one question... What DISigner did you get the Stitch port hole thingy from??? I love it and want to print some for your cruise...

Thanks!!!

Nancy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter