Yippeeeeee.....Guess What????

Dave Cousins

Mouseketeer
....We have just booked to go to Orlando not once....but <B><I>twice..!!!</B></I> :bounce: :bounce:

We are jetting off on the 19th June 2002 staying at the Wyndham Orlando Resort on I-Drive for 2 weeks. Jess and I are going with my brother Andy and Jess' brother Jim. Then in 2003 we are off to the All Star Movies for 2 weeks departing on the 28th April (Our 2nd anniversary) that trip will just be Jess and I. We are all really really excited that we are going in 7 weeks, it will be Jim's first trip to Orlando/America so we are hoping he will enjoy it as much as we do.

Also.....

In between those two trips we are actually going Skiing for 2 and a half weeks over the Christmas period in Switzerland.

So thats our weekend sorted.....<B>Cool Eh!!!</B> :D

Dave

PS We are Sooooo Skint...!!!! :D :rolleyes:

PS We are Sooooo Skint...!!!!
Were you expecting sympathy? :rolleyes:

Great news - I bet you can't wait to show the others around WDW :)

All sounds A OK to me!

Theres nothing better than holidays to look forward to:D

Oh i gotta be jealous, lucky you's :mad: lol
I'm trying hard to get DH to book for xmas...lol...:rolleyes:

Anyways you'll have a great time,and you go 3/4 days before us ;)
Have fun :D

Beth xx

Congratulations Dave! Having two trips to look forward to is definately the way to go!!! ;)

Penny :)

Dont know HOW I missed this exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaay Hayyyyyyyyyy Dave - Congratulations to you and Jess :)

Great having one holiday to look forward to ------ cant imagine how it must feel to have two!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter