Yipes! Our bowling alley burned down last night!!

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
It is a complete loss!! There were six departments fighting the blaze! It was our town's biggest fire in 20 years.:eek:

Oh no! I hope no one was hurt?

We had a really old skating rink burn down a couple years ago.
:( Most everyone in town had either been there or knew someone that did. It was like loosing a friend.

Sorry to hear the bwling alley went down the 'gutter' but 'pin' one on the fire man for a job well done

I'm sorry that happened, that must have been really scary! I don't know what I would do if one of my bowling alleys burned down!

Noone was hurt, thankfully. I forgot to mention that it had <b>just</b> been bought and was undergoing renovations.

BRONSON (NEWS 3) – Fire destroyed a bowling alley in Bronson Thursday night. Officials say a local couple had bought Bronson Recreation in Branch County just two months ago and renovations were well under way.

Bronson fire chief Brent Wilbur says the loss is tough on the owners. “They’re very upset. They were planning on opening the bowling alley in another month,” he said. “They have a lot of community support, and obviously, they’re very disappointed at this time.”

Chief Wilbur says the fire moved through the building quickly, but crews did manage to hold off flames while some of the new bowling equipment was removed from the building.

No one was injured in the blaze. There is no word yet if the owners plan to rebuild. The cause of the fire is under investigation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!