Yetis, Cannolis, and Mango Green Tea-A WILD NIGHT AT ANIMAL KINGDOM PAGE 38 NEW 1/16

I love Sci Fi too! It's a tradition to go there and get out of the heat and enjoy the movies! They actually have a pretty good rueben sammy on the menu and the glowing ice cubes are so cute!!!! Can't wait for more of your TR!!!

We definitely go every year. It is a great place to cool off!

I was trying to be nice and not point it out.:rotfl: I guess I could have PM'd you to edit it. Would that have been nicer? :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: I didn't even notice! Nah, this is fine. It's more funny this way!

When I saw Tera's post I was like doh I never noticed and then saw you'd gone and edited you spoil all our fun ;) JK :rotfl2:

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't notice...

Heather!! I just got out of the shower!! time for you to come french braid my hair!!

BTW where about where you when you took your uno day trip to CA??

I've got my comb ready!;)
We actually flew into San Diego and drove to where my gramma is staying which is in Glendora, so real close to LA.

We definitely go every year. It is a great place to cool off!

:lmao: :lmao: I didn't even notice! Nah, this is fine. It's more funny this way!

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't notice...

I've got my comb ready!;)
We actually flew into San Diego and drove to where my gramma is staying which is in Glendora, so real close to LA.

thats cool! you were about 8ish hours away!! you coulda made it!!

scan0005.jpg

PB and Ladle

scan0004.jpg

The whole group...

scan0003.jpg

Garco. Scary, huh?

scan0002.jpg

PB and Ladle again. Who's who?

scan0001.jpg

Bet you can't guess which is which!

you've already been mentioned!! but you know.. I was thinking after you left that I should have gotten a pic of you and I!! :lmao: next post will be the pics of when we got Flora!

Where's the trip report? You mean I have to go and find it? :scared1:

Ok, you need go pimp your TR on the Focker thread.... right now, missy!:rolleyes:

OK DLmama! I posted it on the TF chat thread! let me know if that isnt good enough! :lmao:

HEY! Who's pimpin' our their trip report on mine??!!

Just kidding! Love ya, Steph! Pimp away!

Hey Ladle....Love the pics...thanks..

Garco looks great!!!!

I think Heather is on the right in the pics....

Hey Ladle....Love the pics...thanks..

Garco looks great!!!!

I think Heather is on the right in the pics....

I do tend to be on the right in the photos, huh? Well, I won't give it away yet. I'll wait for a few more guesses, then I'll spill. :lmao:

scan0005.jpg

PB and Ladle

scan0004.jpg

The whole group...

scan0003.jpg

Garco. Scary, huh?

scan0002.jpg

PB and Ladle again. Who's who?

scan0001.jpg

Bet you can't guess which is which!

I'm so upset that I never saw this picture thing when we got off of Star Tours. I would have loved some of those. We will be there on Star Wars Weekend so I'm not even thinking of trying to find it then.

Love the Star Wars photos where about's do you get them done? Is there a cost? And I haven't a clue which one's you :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter