• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet Another Mousekeeter!

Newfie2000

<font color=green>Doesn't anyone make split pea so
I am so excited... this morning when I woke up I had ears!! Yipppeee! :cheer2: I wonder what the next challenge will be?? I can finally feel comfortable sending out a great big :disrocks: to all my fellow Dis Friends!

your next challenge is to get to 500 posts I believe. LOL!!!! im working on it too hahaha. :surfweb:

Congratulations! :thumbsup2 Posting and exchanging ideas keeps me learning new things about my favorite obsession. ;)

Question: How many posts does it take to become a Mousekeeter? I'm still Earning My Ears :sad2:

Edit: Never mind! This post gave me my Mousekeeter status!!! :banana: :cheer2:

:blush: Awww...Thanks everyone! You make me feel so welcome!

AND...

:welcome: and Congratulations to Dolce27! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:moped: Next stop...Dis Veteran!

:cheer2: :dance3: Congratulations! How exciting for you! I'll get there one day, too, hopefully in the not-too-distant future. Good job!

Newfie2000 said:
:blush: Awww...Thanks everyone! You make me feel so welcome!

AND...

:welcome: and Congratulations to Dolce27! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:moped: Next stop...Dis Veteran!

Thanks! You too! :goodvibes
.... uh, how many posts until Dis Veteran?? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter