yet another 180 day ??????

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
Cant find the answer on this one! Tomorrow is my 180 days and I plan on calling and booking CRT HDDR and SoA. Online you can only go 180 days out can you book the shows on the phone more than 180 days out? I want to book CRT and HDDR 182 out? I believe I will be able to book it but not sure! ANyone know the answer?? TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

if you're staying at a Disney resort, all you need to do is log in on Disney.com.
then when you're going to make a reservation, at the top it will ask if you'd like to link your reservations to your dining reservation. it will say this:

"Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation. "

Just click on "Retrieve your reservation" and enter in your confirmation #, last name, date of arrival and hotel. Then click "RETRIEVE". Once you do that, it'll open your reservations to 180 + 10 days of your arrival.

Good luck !!! :goodvibes

oh good so that will work? I did it a few days but wasnt sure if that was what needed to be done. Another question not sure if you would know but I have 4 people in my rm and my mom and brother are on a different rm can I make the reservation online for all of us? TIA!!!!:goodvibes

Yes, you can make your restaurant ADRs for the total number of people in your party. Just keep in mind that they will be linked to your Disney property reservation number and they will also ask you for a phone number where you can be reached while you are at Disney. I book all of our ADRs under my husband's cell phone number.

And since you will be booking for a party of 6, an 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your meals. (This occurs with parties of 6 or more.)

Yes, you can make your restaurant ADRs for the total number of people in your party. Just keep in mind that they will be linked to your Disney property reservation number and they will also ask you for a phone number where you can be reached while you are at Disney. I book all of our ADRs under my husband's cell phone number.

And since you will be booking for a party of 6, an 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your meals. (This occurs with parties of 6 or more.)
is this true for CRT SoA and HDDR? I knew I could do it for all others ressies but wasnt sure about these. I put them all under my cell which is like another appendage to me so I will have it in disney for sure! :rotfl2:

is this true for CRT SoA and HDDR? I knew I could do it for all others ressies but wasnt sure about these. I put them all under my cell which is like another appendage to me so I will have it in disney for sure! :rotfl2:

Sorry, I did not read your original post clearly. The shows such as HDDR can only be booked via calling Disney Dining (407) 939 3463. They open at 7 am Eastern time. I think the same is true for CRT. Sorry, I'm not sure what SoA stands for.

Sorry, I did not read your original post clearly. The shows such as HDDR can only be booked via calling Disney Dining (407) 939 3463. They open at 7 am Eastern time. I think the same is true for CRT. Sorry, I'm not sure what SoA stands for.

SoA is Spirit of Aloha at the Poly.....:goodvibes (it took me a while before I figured that one out).

But actually, you can book HDDR and CRT and SoA online. They have separate link which they will direct you too. But we looked at SoA and HDDR yesterday online to book them and changed our mind and did Flying Fish instead. ;)

What I am wondering is can I book one reservation for 2 rms online for the CRT HDDR and SoA? I have my ressie linked online but obviously not theirs. will it want to charge me for theirs?

What I am wondering is can I book one reservation for 2 rms online for the CRT HDDR and SoA? I have my ressie linked online but obviously not theirs. will it want to charge me for theirs?

if you put just yours for the total people, yes, it will charge you for theirs. If you're on the dining plan and you're using the dining plan to pay, you definately want to get their reservation number so that your CC won't get charged at all. ( they use it to hold the reservation).

Remember that online the linking reservation thing doesn't always work and it still wants you to pay for CRT and the dinner shows even if you have a dining plan. Make sure you check before you accept the reservation online that you are not paying in full for it. If the website still wants you to pay in full, you will have to call.

If you're booking for persons in two rooms, book one restaurant reservation for the entire party. You do not have to link to two room reservations. If the linked room reservation has dining plan added, it should not charge you for anything, but you would need to leave a credit card number to hold the reservation. If the linked room reservation does not have dining plan added it will charge you for the whole party. No way around that except booking two separate reservations at the restaurant and if you do that there is no guarantee your group will be placed near each other, although you can ask.

Remember that online the linking reservation thing doesn't always work and it still wants you to pay for CRT and the dinner shows even if you have a dining plan. Make sure you check before you accept the reservation online that you are not paying in full for it. If the website still wants you to pay in full, you will have to call.

If you're booking for persons in two rooms, book one restaurant reservation for the entire party. You do not have to link to two room reservations. If the linked room reservation has dining plan added, it should not charge you for anything, but you would need to leave a credit card number to hold the reservation. If the linked room reservation does not have dining plan added it will charge you for the whole party. No way around that except booking two separate reservations at the restaurant and if you do that there is no guarantee your group will be placed near each other, although you can ask.

Thank you!!!! You answered all of my questions!!!!!!!!!:yay:now in 4 hrs and 45 min I can hopefully book CRT and HDDR!!!!!!!!!!!! Its my official 180 day today so I had to wait on these. Everything else is booked and I got exactly what I wanted so got some pixie dust early!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter