Yesake - Snack Credit?

LMA712014

Mouseketeer
As I’m over here making lists, I came across information that everything at Yesake is a snack credit (or at least was at one time). I’ve seen conflicting commentary about whether or not that remains true. Any 2018 news on this?

We will be in Disney Springs a day during the week and this would be a great use of a snack credit for lunch if so!

As I’m over here making lists, I came across information that everything at Yesake is a snack credit (or at least was at one time). I’ve seen conflicting commentary about whether or not that remains true. Any 2018 news on this?

We will be in Disney Springs a day during the week and this would be a great use of a snack credit for lunch if so!

I don't remember where I saw it, but saw an actual picture of the menu and the snack logo is no longer next to anything but the drinks. I just went searching for it, and can't find it, so I'd say it's at least worth a walk over to see. Please come back and let us know.

I don't remember where I saw it, but saw an actual picture of the menu and the snack logo is no longer next to anything but the drinks. I just went searching for it, and can't find it, so I'd say it's at least worth a walk over to see. Please come back and let us know.

I had seen that as well! I figure if we’re there we might as well ask. We should be in Disney Springs next Tuesday so I’ll be sure to report back on what I find!

Some of the DS eateries use the snack credit symbol to denote a QS-eligible purchase and a separate s symbol for a snack. bongo's window uses that. Maybe Yesake did that and it got too confusing?

Some of the DS eateries use the snack credit symbol to denote a QS-eligible purchase and a separate s symbol for a snack. bongo's window uses that. Maybe Yesake did that and it got too confusing?

It’s possibly but at one time folks confirmed that everything on the menu was a snack credit (including the build your own Bowl/Wrap which is a steal of a snack credit!)

When we went last August the snack symbol was there but we were told the items were not snack credits.

When we went last August the snack symbol was there but we were told the items were not snack credits.

That isn’t super surprising to me, but I’m glad to know! Thank you! Our schedule changed a bit so we won’t need to eat lunch while we’re there, but still good to know for future reference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter