YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Based on my prior TR, there were 10 things that I wanted to cross off my MUST DO list while at WDW.

I will note items successfully completed as my TR progresses in post #3.

As a reminder here they are:
10 Must Dos at WDW

1. Ride the River Belle at MK!
2. Take the ferry boat to MK from the TTC
3. Ride any Dinoland rides at AK
4. Hop on a truck and see some lions and tigers during the Safari
5. Lift a pinkie and have afternoon tea at the GF.
6. View WISHES from the Poly Beach
7. Indulge in an avocado margarita at Epcot
8. See the Yehaa Bob show at POR
9. Attend DHS park open and try to score some TSM fast passes!!
10. Leave room for some school bread from Norway to try for the first time.

and finally.... I had to update my voice mail message at the office. I warned my co-workers don't be alarmed if you hear the following message:

"Hello. You have reached Brenda. Sorry to have missed your call. If you run fast, you may be able to catch a glimpse of me in the parking lot, but I would suggest you don’t allow any valuable items or vital limbs to drift between my car & the exit. As I have blown this Popsicle Stand for the next three weeks, I wish you luck on reaching anybody to assist you; but if you press 2210, 4407, 5555 or any other random combination of four numbers, you may luck out & reach a live person who may or may not know how to assist you before having your call transferred back to this message. After the tone, please leave your name, your phone number, & your detailed plea for help, which I should be able to listen to within 4 to 6 weeks of my return, depending on 1) the size of the pile of crucial, yet uncompleted work to be done, 2) how many hundreds of emails I may need to sort through, or 3) the dubious supposition I will actually return to this loony bin after tasting freedom. Thank you for calling & have a lovely day.”
Thus concludes the preamble to my TR.... I really will start this thing next! :)

I am sitting at my desk, with people walking by, wondering if I have finally lost it after 38 years of being here. Little did they know that it is my wonderful DIS friend and her voice mail message about her absence. I cannot stop :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That is just brilliant, Brenda.

Now, can we get this thing going? ;)

Hi Wendy! Welcome and thank you for joining! Oh, you must be a BLT lover from your signature. At least it looks like your home resort. I LOVE the villas there.

I can't wait to share with you the Dream Suite story! :goodvibes

BLT is our home resort :) I love it there, although I think our favorite is AKL! We always end up staying there lol! Next month I am doing a girl's trip with my friend and doing a split stay between AKL and BLT! I love the Theme Park View! Nothing like waking up and looking out the window to see Cinderella Castle :goodvibes

Joinign! Can't wait to hear the details, especially some of the "special events" - love to read those and live vicariously through them

Enjoyed reading your voicemail message as well. Only fun one I ever did was where I made it sound like I had answered the phone but was unable to hear them kinda like "Hello. What? Are you there? Can't hear you ... oh, that's right, I am not there and this is just my voicemail. Feel free to leave a message." Was surprised how many people got fooled by that

Based on my prior TR, there were 10 things that I wanted to cross off my MUST DO list while at WDW.

I will note items successfully completed as my TR progresses in post #3.

As a reminder here they are:
10 Must Dos at WDW

1. Ride the River Belle at MK!
2. Take the ferry boat to MK from the TTC
3. Ride any Dinoland rides at AK
4. Hop on a truck and see some lions and tigers during the Safari
5. Lift a pinkie and have afternoon tea at the GF.
6. View WISHES from the Poly Beach
7. Indulge in an avocado margarita at Epcot
8. See the Yehaa Bob show at POR
9. Attend DHS park open and try to score some TSM fast passes!!
10. Leave room for some school bread from Norway to try for the first time.

and finally.... I had to update my voice mail message at the office. I warned my co-workers don't be alarmed if you hear the following message:

"Hello. You have reached Brenda. Sorry to have missed your call. If you run fast, you may be able to catch a glimpse of me in the parking lot, but I would suggest you don’t allow any valuable items or vital limbs to drift between my car & the exit. As I have blown this Popsicle Stand for the next three weeks, I wish you luck on reaching anybody to assist you; but if you press 2210, 4407, 5555 or any other random combination of four numbers, you may luck out & reach a live person who may or may not know how to assist you before having your call transferred back to this message. After the tone, please leave your name, your phone number, & your detailed plea for help, which I should be able to listen to within 4 to 6 weeks of my return, depending on 1) the size of the pile of crucial, yet uncompleted work to be done, 2) how many hundreds of emails I may need to sort through, or 3) the dubious supposition I will actually return to this loony bin after tasting freedom. Thank you for calling & have a lovely day.”
Thus concludes the preamble to my TR.... I really will start this thing next! :)

I'm weak!!!! Love love love the phone message!

I think a must do lost is a great idea, I generally make a must do list but rarely keep track if I actually do the things. Maybe this year ill keep tabs on it!

Aaaaaah!! Talking about Shopping!! :woohoo:

And here I've been saying how much I love your style. :goodvibes Can't get the pink bag any more. :worried: It's in only tan and red or nothing. I loooove the pink bag though. :thumbsup2 It's so you. And that dress!!! Don't you just love a good deal, an even better deal is finding a treasure in WDW on sale!! Mackie found one while were at the Grand Floridian this last trip, but I'll save that for the TR.

These were great posts!! I too had a great list that needed to be accomplished this trip, I can't wait to see all of what you accomplished on yours. :goodvibes

Those were great posts! You do exactly what I do before a trip..shopping..hair.. Nails...etc. I find sometimes I spend more before a trip lol..not really but you know what I mean.
Love the GF dress!..and the bag is awesome. And the packing well you are girls and I get it...nothing worse than not packing something you wish you had when you go away ;)
Phone message is brilliant ;)

8 pages late but here! Can't wait to follow along on another trip. Absolutely ADORE your out of office message! :)

LOVE THIS!!!! This is too girly but that's what I love;) So cool excited to see more! Oh and your voicemail :rotfl:

Hi! :wave2: So glad you sent me the link. You and Em seriously have some of the best adventures. I definitely admit that I feel like I'm living vicariously through you. After all, that might be the only way I'll see the inside of Cinderella's castle!

I love Em's new haircut! I'm always afraid to cut my hair short because it grows so slow. Great look on her, though!

Can't wait to explore all the MK resorts with you. Of course, I'm exited to see your beloved BLT again after all the awesome pictures you shared last time.

Subbed in and ready to go! :goodvibes

PINK MAGIC BANDS. I can't wait till I own one of those beauties.

On your Must Dos...I have taken the Ferry Boat, ridden Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl, saw lions and tigers (no bears), went to DHS rope drop, and ate school bread. I hope you got to achieve all of those and more!!

Aaaaaah!! Talking about Shopping!! :woohoo:

And here I've been saying how much I love your style. :goodvibes Can't get the pink bag any more. :worried: It's in only tan and red or nothing. I loooove the pink bag though. :thumbsup2 It's so you. And that dress!!! Don't you just love a good deal, an even better deal is finding a treasure in WDW on sale!! Mackie found one while were at the Grand Floridian this last trip, but I'll save that for the TR.

These were great posts!! I too had a great list that needed to be accomplished this trip, I can't wait to see all of what you accomplished on yours. :goodvibes

Brenda was kind enough to send me the link yesterday when I stalked her about the bag via PM. Ebags has it in pink and zappos has it in purple!! So kind of Brenda to share the link with all of us!

Brenda, you should hit Ralph Lauren up for a share of the profits!

Haha...love your message. I would love to put that on mine...lol

I always do the shopping, nails and hair thing before my trip too. I thought that was a must?? :)

Brenda was kind enough to send me the link yesterday when I stalked her about the bag via PM. Ebags has it in pink and zappos has it in purple!! So kind of Brenda to share the link with all of us!

Brenda, you should hit Ralph Lauren up for a share of the profits!

Thank you auntfrannie! :goodvibes :)

I actually looked on ebay today, found a few there too. :woohoo: In all kinds of colors. It's funny you mentioned purple, how did you know I liked purple and pink? What gave me away? :confused3 :laughing:

Haha, I love your voicemail! I wish I was that creative. Maybe I'll do something Breaking Bad style, not sure how that would go over with some people lol

What a great must-do list! Schoolbread is probably the #1 thing I must-have for my next trip. I would also like to do the Liberty Belle and Wishes from the Poly too, not sure if I will have enough time to do that though. Excited to see when you got the chance to do it! :mickeyjum

The 7 Self-Indulgent Must-Do's get two :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 from me! Love the sundresses and you already know how I feel about the pink bag. ;)

BWAHAHAHA!! LOVE the work voice-mail!! :lmao:

Ready for the first official instalment! Let's get this TR on the road ... er, plane. :banana:

We are kindred spirits.

I LOVE CHEAP VACATION CLOTHING! Forever 21 is always a stop of mine. I get sucked in by the cheapy goodness.

Great pink bag. I'm a handbag junky. Comes from 3+ years of working at Coach.....:rolleyes1

Wow, you got PP+ for $149? We ended up getting it for the normal prepay price of $169. But, we loved it.

I like your must do's. I had a food must do that I kind of failed at in July. But I love yours, I might have to steal it.

Your VM message had me cracking up. Man, I wish I could do that. :rotfl2:

Cute, cute dresses! I definitely understand your addiction to buying new clothes for vacation! It's just necessary-as is a pre-trip haircut! :goodvibes

And of course the pink bag! LOVE that bag!

Your voicemail message made me :rotfl2: So funny!

How u missed the post about shopping, haircuts and packing I have no idea. I saw some of those dresses and they were adorable. And I loved the haircuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!