YES program ?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of signing up my 17 y/o DS for a program, but the one he would be most interested in says its for ages 7-15. Are they strict about the age, or would he be allowed to go to this program, even though he is a little over the age listed? And, do you have to stay on-site to do these? Thanks!

I don't know about the age thing but you do NOT have to stay on site to take advantage of the YES program. We just got back last week, stayed off site and did the YES program and had a wonderful time.

My daughter was 16 last year and did Ocean Discoveries. I don't believe age is an issue.

age isn't an issue- we've done it before and been outside the range- just be aware, some of the classes (ours,at least) were fairly simple....my kids felt they were dumbed down for little kids. It was nice, for the discount,etc, but the ones we took were not too educational......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter