Yes, Cruise Director "Christian" Can Dance / video

awesome video, I have a video of him dancing too, but this is much better, because you can see him better in it, haha, I'm short you can't see him too well i my video:lmao:

I loved seeing him dance though:cool1:

To the best of my knowledge, Christian was actually a dancer. The video isn't available right now....wish I could have seen it. Loved watching Christian boogie on our last cruise. Wish he had done more intensive stuff though.

That makes me want to go back :sad1: :sad1:

I watched that one and the Hey Baby one it listed as connected. I love the deck parties! :banana: The only problem is DD3 and DD6 get frustrated because they can't learn the dance moves fast enough to keep up. But that was easy to get around. Just tell them do your own moves, or pick up DD3 and do it holding her (althrough that one was much easier when she was only 1) or put DD6 in front of me and help her with the moves.

I miss it and want to go back again!

That makes me want to go back :sad1: :sad1:

I watched that one and the Hey Baby one it listed as connected. I love the deck parties! :banana: The only problem is DD3 and DD6 get frustrated because they can't learn the dance moves fast enough to keep up. But that was easy to get around. Just tell them do your own moves, or pick up DD3 and do it holding her (althrough that one was much easier when she was only 1) or put DD6 in front of me and help her with the moves.

I miss it and want to go back again!

half the times I can never keep up with the dance moves and I'm 20 lol :lmao:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

I've died and gone to heaven :cloud9:

And he's wearing his pirate outfit :love:

I saw him air guitar during the pirate party. Too bad I didn't have my camera turned on.

Which ship is he on? We're on the Wonder for the DVC Member Cruise soon.

Hi Sue!!! When are we cruisin' again?

He's on the EB Panama Canal cruise as we speak......lucky devils.

Does anyone have a photo of him on formal night? Love to see a pic of him in his formal night uniform.

yes but it is at home and I am at work!! post it later
I asked andrew to find out if he will be on the magic in oct so i am sure he will find out where he is going to be I suspect he might be on hols/ time off then though!

this picy was sent to me by another diser so dont give me the credit.

this will have to do you for the moment
christiancruisedirector.jpg

I've spoken to Christian many times over the years.

He is a dancer, started dancing at the age of 10. Has worked with Michael Crawford, Tommy Tone and David Cassidy. He said he's been doing musical theater since he was 14. Went to a high school for the arts, too.

He started dancing for Disney around 2001/2002. Then he went to Disney Tokyo and then back to DCL.

He is one talent guy - we're lucky to have him on the Wonder:love:

He's one of my favorites...and just for the sake of being accurate, his first name is spelled "Christiaan". Two "a"s.

He's on the EB Panama Canal cruise as we speak......lucky devils.

Does anyone have a photo of him on formal night? Love to see a pic of him in his formal night uniform.

I was on that cruise, and they did a take off on Dancing With the Stars. I REALLY wish I'd been the one paired up with Christiaan, except I have two left feet and would have made a fool of myself. :laughing:

I was on that cruise, and they did a take off on Dancing With the Stars. I REALLY wish I'd been the one paired up with Christiaan, except I have two left feet and would have made a fool of myself. :laughing:

You would have had to hold him for direction:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter