yearbooks

Daisy Duck 5

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I'm dorky dipp
Tomorrow we have yearbook signings at our school. What should i write in peoples books I don't know very well. Got any ideas besides "have a good summer". any ideas would be cool.

ones people have written in mine-

Keep it real, like a 3 dollar bill

Ducks go Quack, Cows go Moo, But I was the first to sign your crack. (placed in the middle of two pages, the crack)

I was the Clown that came to town to sign your yearbook upside down. (written upside down of course)

I usually just write a personal note in them, or if its someone I am not good friends with, I have had a great time being in your class this year, have a great summer, hope to see you next year.
Or something like that!
:)

hahaha. these are the best!! I will be sure to use them tomorrow. thanks

I'm looking through my old yearbook (we had to make them ourselves, because the school was too cheap :rolleyes: ), and people have written memories of things, like being in the same English class in 9th grade, or being in the school production, or going on the France trip together.

One of my favourites is 'you don't know me too well, but I'm sure you'll never forget the time I fell flat on my face infront of the whole school'. :D

- Suzi
:D

There are silver ships and gold ships, but there are no ships like friendships.
^ I wrote that in all my best friends' yearbooks! Sorry I can't find my yearbook anywhere now but good luck!
:)
~Molly

I would just make them personal and if u have nothing really to say to that person just be like have a great summer see you next year or something like that.

jenn, isn't the crack one the other way around, so it rhymes? (Cows go moo, ducks go quack...) that's the way people at my school do it anyways.

For people I don't know very well, i just put good luck next year, have a great summer, stay cool, etc. Also if you know something about the person, use that...last year a lot of people wrote for me to grow.:rolleyes: (i'm really short)

You know, I think that is right!! hehe..I could not remember exactly how it went! Thanks!:jester:

as I look through my 384 page yearbook~
-sorry I could sign your year book. Love, ur name
-hey now bye now. love, ur name
-h.a.g.s. (have a great summer) (i personally don't like this one!)
-Eat less sugar and stay away from bullet proof marshmellows
- 2 cool
2 be
+------
4 gotten
That's all I see right now!

*~LAUREN~*

lots of people have signed mine and they are all personalized...with my really best friends we wrote about some of our inside jokes this year(floor olympian,karoke,crusty maple leaf,my wedding etc.) other people just wrote how good it is to get to know me and how much fun we have had this year

oooh, i thought of another 1 that a lot of people do just to annoy everyone...

I
I do
I do this
I do this to
I do this to take
I do this to take up
I do this to take up space.:)

After looking thorugh my yearbooks I came up with...
Nothing :( All mine are either HAGS or just something generic

Mine are mostly personalized, but when I sign yearbooks I always put like have an awesome summer. I know, I know its really gay, but most people put great instead of awesome so really I am special in my own way

this really has nothing to do with this topic, but it still bugs me.

Every year at my school the seniors get one last run through the halls, we scream run, and thats it. The school allows it. Howvere, this year, there were a few who decided to bring silly string and shaving cream, the building was so messy! And a light fixture got broken. We were all SO shocked, it went way overboard. As punishment, the school cancelled the senior picnic that they pay for PLUS said we can't have our yearbooks till the end of our last exam day. That leaves no time to sign ANY!!!! I am so angry! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter