Year of Monumental Disney Dining Experiences from both Disneyland and Disneyworld <3

Jazzabelle508

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone and welcome to the most epic disney food review of all time titled:

*Year of Monumental Disney Dining Experiences from both Disneyland and Disney World!!!!!!! <3 *

(Clears throat) ok, now that we have the title out of the way let's get into the (not so) dirty details of this review.

Like for instance, I bet you are wondering who I am or even better, why this Dining Review will be so epic.

Well have not fear because both those questions and more will be answered by the end of today's update.

Ok, so to provide you with all of your most needed answers I will go into the 4 w's that for anything else to make sense in this review I need to cover here.

Let's begin with who.

Well let's begin with the two stars of the show.

First Up is me!

2485B545-6C23-412E-AD7A-507C7F1E02B0-2343-0000026B74F4E980.jpg

Hello, my name is Jenny and I will be your safari guide/ Jungle cruise skipper/ghost host/chief flight attendant or whatever you want to call me. I turned 21 years young on May 8th so for both trips I really got to check out the drink situation for the first time which is something I was really looking forward too!!!!!! Let's see what else you need to know about me...I'm in my third year of college, a communications major, I LOVE Disney, and I have been to Disney World practically ever year since I was born but Disneyland was pretty much foreign to me since I hadn't been there since I was 4 years old. My favorite resorts are the Wilderness Lodge, Yacht/Beach Club and the Polynesian. My favorite Fur Disney Characters are Stitch, Winnie the Pooh, and Mickey Mouse. My favorite Face Characters are Belle, Ariel, Jasmine and Aladdin. My favorite Disney Villian is Gaston. I love Disney music and will listen to it whenever I miss Disney and my favorite Disney Food items are the Disney Cupcakes/pretty much any disney dessert I come in contact with.

Now for my partner in Crime:

AFBAF81B-A509-4EDA-8250-1232711534D9-2343-0000027013B10AC1.jpg

This is my Mom. She is one of my favorite people in the whole world and I love spending time with her. She and I happen to have alot in common as far as personal taste is concerned but we do disagree on certain things. However we always have an amazing time together and we both LOVE disney! She didn't start going to Disney untill she was around my age because Disney World wasn't around untill she was in college and Disneyland was a very expensive trip back in the day and her family didn't travel very much. However when she first went to Disney World she fell in love with it and now my whole family loves it, with a few exceptions that I won't get into in this Dining review (DR). She really enjoyed introducing me to the drinking side of Disney these two trips as well. Her Disney Favorites are pretty much the same as mine except she would add the beast to her favorite characters list and her favorite resort is exclusively the wilderness lodge.

We did have a few guests pop in for a few meals in Disney World but I will just introduce them with the update that they joined us.

Let's go onto the what. what exactly is this what I am speaking of. Well instead of a food review of one trip to Disney World, this will be a review of 2 TRIPS WORTH OF FOOD!!!! Yeah, you read that right, 2!!!!!!!!!!

Now you maybe asking yourself why is she doing two dining reviews in one. Well, when I was trying to decide how I wanted to write up this trip I knew immediately I didn't want to do a complete trip report.

Why you make ask? Well because I knew that a full trip report about a 12 day trip to Disney World would take FOREVER to write! and I also know myself well enough to know that I do not have the attention span to write a full out trip report.

The next idea that popped into my head was a TR of Highlights but then I quickly realized that most of my highlights were food oriented so I quickly decided at that point just to make this a food review.

Then once I decided that this would be a food review I immediately thought about how monumental this year was for food which made me think about how I had gone to Disneyland a while ago and I never did any kind of review for it which then made me think that I should combine my WDW Food review with my Disneyland food review.

Now that I covered the Who, Why and What I guess you want to know where we will be eating. Well, TOO BAD, BUCKLE UP AND HOLD ON LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!!!!

*Disney World Food Review Table of Contents*

January 13th 2013

January 14th 2013

January 15th 2013

January 16th 2013

January 17th 2013

January 18th 2013

January 19th 2013

January 20th 2013

January 21st 2013

January 22nd 2013

January 23rd 2013

January 24th 2013

great start, I cannot wait to read your review, I love mom/daughter trip reports, I hope my girls will always to travel with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter