• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Year of a Million Dreams" Music - What is the song?

scgustin

Mouseketeer
What is the song that is played at disneyworld.com and with all of the disney commercials for The Year of a Million Dreams promotion.

Thanks

Move if needed Mods :)

I think its from the Peter Pan movie with music by Newton...its the movie that came out in 2003 with live characters. I'm not sure, though, but I think its the last song in the movie where Peter gets back his "powers" and beats Hook, and then he gets this smile on his face and then THE SONG...I just saw it this past summer with my kids. Sounds familiar. I tried to get it on itunes but you can only listen to 30 secs...hope this helps.

you're correct. It's a song called "Flying" and is written by James Newton Howard from the movie "Peter Pan". Great music!!!

WillyDogs said:
you're correct. It's a song called "Flying" and is written by James Newton Howard from the movie "Peter Pan". Great music!!!

I'm never that good at remembering things like this, so I'm pretty psyched that I actually got it! And, it is a really cool song...as is that movie!

DD used it for a skating program last season! When she heard the commercial she was like, "My music! My music!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter