"Year of a Million Dreams" Commercials

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else just LOVE the new Disney "Year of a Million Dreams" commercials? The music gives me chills! :wizard: It's from the real-life "Peter Pan" movie that came out a couple of years ago, which I loved! They're amazing and the best promos I've ever seen! If that doesn't make you want to go to WDW, I don't know what would! princess:

I do love the new commercials so much! I recognized the music too. But, I have to admit, sometimes I get a little sad because I know I won't be back until the YOAMD is over. I think that this is the best promotion ever! :thumbsup2

Great music and commercial! The music is from the Peter Pan with Jeremy Sumpter and Jason Isaacs.

Mickey1122 said:
Great music and commercial! The music is from the Peter Pan with Jeremy Sumpter and Jason Isaacs.

Yup! That's the one! An amazing movie! I remember seeing it at the theatre on Christmas day! :santa:

The song is called "Flying" and its by James Newton Howard. Such a beautiful song.

If you wanna download it, just check out the link in my name. I have it posted there.

I tear up everytime I hear it. My kids think Im nuts!!! (they may not be far off from the truth ;) )
No matter where Im at in the house I stop to watch when I hear it!!!

Thanks for telling what it is and where to look for it!! :thumbsup2

Magic4UsZ's said:
I tear up everytime I hear it. My kids think Im nuts!!! (they may not be far off from the truth ;) )
No matter where Im at in the house I stop to watch when I hear it!!!

Thanks for telling what it is and where to look for it!! :thumbsup2

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! And, as we get closer and closer I cry even more.

it is an awesome commercial. We saw it a few days after we got back and we were missing it so much more after we saw the commercial. Gotta wait till April.

I get this huge smile on my face when the commercial starts...until I feel my husband looking at me, he says: stop smiling! I think he's afraid I'll book another trip before we go back in September -07 :rolleyes1

We both love WDW, that is our vacation, if any, and DD, well..she's spoiled, 3 times and only 11. I was 40 when I first was able to visit WDW and I had wanted that since I was 8..times change :)

I am so glad to know I am not the only one that runs into the room when this commerical is on :happytv: and I ALWAYS get teary eyed.

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
Does anyone else just LOVE the new Disney "Year of a Million Dreams" commercials? The music gives me chills! :wizard: It's from the real-life "Peter Pan" movie that came out a couple of years ago, which I loved! They're amazing and the best promos I've ever seen! If that doesn't make you want to go to WDW, I don't know what would! princess:
YES I LOVE THOSE COMMERCIALS ALSO

zdesiree said:
Oh my God! I feel so good to know I'm not the only one too. Here is a link where you can see the whole promotion.

http://65.160.97.187/dreamsCMS/segments/starter/index.html

I LOVE that commercial :love: I get all teary every time when that little girl in the Cinderella dress opens the door, and the other side is Disney. I just love the look on her face. And for what its worth, my husband thinks I am crazy, too. :confused3

Last night I saw a new one. It had gingerbread cookies being cut out in the beginning with pixie dust was coming up around the cookie cutter. The sound was down on the tv. because I was on the phone. I happened to look up and saw it. I yelled a new Disney commercial. DH just looked at me like I was crazy and my Best Friend on the phone said WHAT. We just returned a week ago from
WDW and I am so hooked. Has anyone else seen this one. I have been dying to see it again.

I get goose bumps every time it comes on. I'm excited to show my 2yr old DS the magic that my grandparents and parent showed me when I was little.

Wishes2you said:
Last night I saw a new one. It had gingerbread cookies being cut out in the beginning with pixie dust was coming up around the cookie cutter. The sound was down on the tv. because I was on the phone. I happened to look up and saw it. I yelled a new Disney commercial. DH just looked at me like I was crazy and my Best Friend on the phone said WHAT. We just returned a week ago from
WDW and I am so hooked. Has anyone else seen this one. I have been dying to see it again.

I saw this one the night before we left for Disney over a week ago and I haven't seen it since! I hope they start airing this one as much as they did the first one! It was even better! I didn't think that was possible! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter