Yeah my first upgrade!!!!

Congrats on your upgrade! We are crossing our fingers for an upgrade on our next cruise!

yea I am so excited. We are going in november and hope to get some pixie dust on our reservation as well. Hope you have a blast.:thumbsup2

excellent.

how many in your party? do you think that has something to do with the upgrade?

i read in a post somewhere that the cat 12's only sleep 3 (which means we're prob off the upgrade list since we're a party of 3) so if you are a party of 4 it's an auto upgrade.

not sure how true that is though

I like the Cat 9 staterooms, they are very nice; with double bathrooms, etc, etc.

There are 2 of us in cat 12 .We got upgraded to cat 9 deck 2.So the number of guests in stateroom didn't have anything to do with it.

Funny thing is I wanted to try an inside room because this is a shorter cruise to see if I could handle no light in the room without a window (for future longer cruise bookings to save money) .We have always had a window or balcony in the past. Now I don't get to try the inside room with the upgrade we recieved. I'm not complaining don't get me wrong I'm VERY happy with the upgrade! I guess its meant to be.
Thank you Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter