Yeah...just got my SW boarding passes...Group A!!!!!!

njmomboys2

Mouseketeer
Hi there...flying SW tomorrow for the first time out of PHL to Orlando...and just checked in for our 1:30pm flight tomorrow and got GROUP A....soooo excited. Even though everyone assured me that I would be fine if I checked in 24 hours prior......you never know..thanks

Great feeling, isn't it? Of course, they best part isn't the "A" pass itself. It's the knowledge that, tomorrow, you're going to DisneyWorld

Yippee! That is always a nice feeling. I usually get it all set up and then sit by the computer watching time tick til I can press enter! Have a fabulous trip. I can't wait to go back home!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Those A passes are golden! Especially when you hear them make the annoucement that the overhead bins are getting full and sometimes that last group has the CHECK the baggage they intended on carrying on.

Just remember to make a note to do it for your return trip (if flying SW). This is the one that is a bigger problem as flights are most of the time packed out of MCO.

Also if you look in the lower corner you can see just how good you did. We are always under 10 ,it's a game we play DD tries to distract me and I have to get them wityh my Cell phone check-in.When we get to MCO and they reprint is when we found out know won.

A=1-44
B=45-88
C=89>

How exciting - have a great trip!!

I'm from S. Jersey, too - not going until December, though. Can't wait. :)

Mari

It looks like you actually checked in a couple minutes before the 24 hours. Is this true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter