YC concierge e-mail and ?

ducklite

<font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>
I think I read someplace on this board that the YC concierge is going to be going through a rehab sometime in 2002. Does anyone know when?

Also, does anyone have the e-mail for the YC concierge?

Anne

Anne,
I've been wondering the same thing about rehab of concierge at YC. Hoping someone will reply to your question. Please let me know if you hear anything.
Thanks.

I spoke with Greg, the concierge manager for the YC / BC in Sept. and Jan. In Sept. the plan was for rehab for both resorts to start in March 2002. In January he said the plans were on hold and he had no idea when they might begin. Based on the plans for the rehab, the concierge floor would be closed during the constuction.

Interesting. I'm holding a reservation there for August. I am really loooking forward to staying there, so I hope they dont cancel on me...

Anne

I have a ressie foy July, so I'm very concerned also!!!! I hope someone knows the answer...

We will be there May 10th-20th. We have three friends who are cast members in the YC/BC concierge who helped us with our arrangments. As of Sunday there was no word from them regarding an upcomming rehab that would effect our trip. If you would like, I could e-mail them to see if there is a time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter