YAY! I found cheap stuff Thursday!

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
So, I stopped by this paper shop (stationary, napkins, etc-party supply type stuff) on Thursday to see if they had anything for scrapbooking. Well, I found a few things and got a couple non-scrapbook items then I went over into the other part of the shop and found a sale table-turns out they had a TON of wedding scrapbook stuff there on sale! It was great-I got some things I had been wanting for a while and they were all on sale! I still need a few things, but I got *most* of the Jolee's that I had wanted!

:cheer2: :cheer2: That's awesome!! :bride: I'm so happy for you! Stuff is always better when it's on sale! ::yes::

I did too. LOL I went to Michaels to grab a couple things and of course looked in the clearance aisle. They still had a couple of the Disney stamps that were on clearance awhile ago. So I grabbed a couple more and went to checkout. They ended up being $1 and $3. I was stunned so I went back and got one of each style they still had left. The selection was very limited but at those prices I had to have them all.

I'm an idiot-had to edit the title because it said Friday...the actual post said Thursday. Oops. Haven't showed DH my new stuff since I bought him some bday presents while I was there...Don't want to give anything away!

Congrats!!!
Sale Shopping is the best !!!! :cool1:

DH & I had some free time to spare before we needed to be at his Aunt's today so after lunch we went to Barns N Noble and all their clearence books were 3 for $9.99.. I bought 3 scrapbooking & craft books plus 2 other books and spent less then $20... :teeth:

Can't beat a great price especially when it's something you really need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter